*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042342-My-Scriptwriting-Earlier-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1042342 added December 29, 2022 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
My Scriptwriting Earlier Today

My Scriptwriting Earlier Today


I didn’t do too well earlier today when it comes to my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. Unfortunately, it was all my fault. Even though I don’t like or trust The Cloud, I have been putting all my writing on it after my last laptop crashed and I lost a lot of my writing.

The problem was I had been doing a lot of opening of documents the last few days to work on them or create new ones based on the old ones or both. As a result, I lost my standing on the list to bring up the documents for this project. When I got to work and tried to bring them up from my laptop folder, I couldn’t do that because they were in The Cloud.

Unfortunately, when I tried to bring them up at work, I couldn’t because I didn’t have internet access at work. It took me a while to figure out how to do that, but I eventually did. The only problem was it took me almost halfway through my shift earlier today before I could start to continue to work on them. As a result, I didn’t get too much writing done earlier today at work.

For a long time, I thought that I had lost it and that I would have to start this Scene Outline all over again. Luckily, I figured it out before I had done that. I’m still going to need to do some re-writing for the first two or three Acts because of my ‘ands’ and ‘buts’ starting sentences, but that’s a whole lot better than starting from scratch.

I still may have some problems with my ‘ands’ and ‘buts’ that need re-writing because of my weirdness about the way I want to write, but I don’t think it will be that much of a problem. Just haven’t corrected them yet. Probably won’t re-write these until after I finish writing this Scene Outline. It’s going to be even worse when I return to working on my Scene Outlines for my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Right now, I’m concentrating on my second scriptwriting project, The Final Ritual. Once I get that Scene Outline done, I will start doing the re-writing on both of these projects. The big question is how is it going to take before I start doing them. if earlier today is any indication, it take may take me quite a while to get to them.

Only got about eleven single paragraphs written earlier today at work, but that included two Establishing Shots. Normally, that wouldn’t be too bad for a weekday, but I was wrong about how many I got written last Sunday. I thought that I ended the first half of this project, but I was four scenes short of doing that. As a result, I only got five numeric scenes written earlier today.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042342-My-Scriptwriting-Earlier-Today