*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042649-Past-Is-A-Fascinating-Place
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1042649 added January 5, 2023 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Past Is A Fascinating Place
Prompt: The past is a fascinating place but I wouldn't want to live there. Write about this in your Blog entry today.

If I could live in Jane Austen's time, I would think it is fascinating and love it. I don't want to live when Joan Of Arc did her battles or live on the bad streets of London. I wouldn't mind living like a gypsy or a pirate. I probably would just want a couple of days of that. Living in the Medieval Times as a Royal would be nice but not with Henry the Eighth. Maybe it is better to wonder what if and just read and write stories about the past. Some days, it isn't so nice in this era, either. I will always wonder what if and be fascinated.

My own past. I tey to forget past boyfriends but I loved The 60's and 70s . Hippies, smiles, the music, clothes, The Vietnam War was awful but there were some good aspects of this time. I was fascinated.

Beautiful lawn image of Jane Austen and her book with flowers and a silhouette.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042649-Past-Is-A-Fascinating-Place