*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042732-Walking-Against-the-Wind-of-Change
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1042732 added January 6, 2023 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Walking Against the Wind of Change
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.

Your thoughts....

owl for signature use


I think this was written by a person who was making a difference for many people. A modern-day encourager.

What Martin Luther King, Jr said was inspirational and applies to many facets in the life of people. I read a lot and the nonfiction stories about scientists making a difference in medicine, ecologists making a difference in cleaning the oceans are often not changes you hear about in the news.

All kinds of studies about the earth are turning up interesting facts we don't think about often. I read that trees join their roots to a tree that is failing to feed it so it can continue growing.

People of all natures have struggled to make a difference with knowledge.

I like the quotes made by Martin Luther King Jr. because they remind us of the struggles all people go through to make a difference in life.

Change is difficult. Only possible if we keep moving forward.

A list of changes in conflict: Microwave Ovens, Electric automobiles, Corn for fuel for Automobiles and heat, prices of prescription medicine, abortion, gay marriage, student loan payoffs, even Christmas trees. I bet you can add more to this list depending on what changes are happening in the area where you live?

WALK AGAINST THE WIND *Wind*


© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042732-Walking-Against-the-Wind-of-Change