*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042758
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1042758 added January 6, 2023 at 10:10pm
Restrictions: None
A Trip to the Movies gone bad - The Menu Movie part 3
It would be January 3rd, 2023, and would be deep asleep in the hotel room. You would be having a pleasant dream about how you were finally getting back at that bastard Ross and his demonic roommate! Just then, you get rudely woken up with a firm slap to the face! It was your fiance` and she looks quite pissed. She said that she was checking her credit card out and found out that you USED HER CREDIT CARD TO BOOK THE ROOM! You told her to get mad a Ross for it, for all you did was help to get them shelter while the utility companies were being greedy! She asked if you had paid the bill yet and you, out of embarrassment, say no...

She then goes on another tirade before telling you to get dressed and head to your very first day of work! As you drive to work, you couldn't help but to bitch and whine to yourself at how you had to get a new job because of that prick! And not only that, but when you went to court over the nonsense, the judge not only ordered you to undergo sensitivity training, but is making you take anger management classes! YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY ANGER ISSUES WHATSOEVER AND THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU THREW THE LAPTOP OUT THE WINDOW IS IRRELEVANT! Anywho, it's the same company you worked at, but you are working in a different department with a different job title. You are more of a mechanic this time around as last time you were part of a "production line." As you start your very first day of work, you mentally whine, going, "This is going to suck ass..."

After a few days of adjusting to your new job, you finally made a week and decided to figure out what to do for the weekend! You have yet to get paid from your new job, so paying the utility bills is still out of the question! You however, came across some money that's enough to rent a movie! You decided to watch "The Menu" since that asshole Ross seems to like it!


Your fiance` asks what you are putting on and you tell her that it's a horror movie that your other brother tried to watch, but couldn't make sense of it. She advises against watching such a thing while under a lot of stress, but you tell her it's no big deal and to just enjoy the movie!


Wow, that movie was...something...


How the Hell could your brother Ross watch shit like this on a near daily basis and retain his sanity?!? Seriously, this movie was royally fucked up, and everyone involved in the making of the film should get some mental help! Just then, your stomach started to rumble...maybe eating a whole bunch of Barbecue before the movie wasn't such a hot idea...you ran into the bathroom and proceeded to hurl up the contents of your stomach!


Seriously though, how could people like Ross be able to stomach such atrocities in a film such as this! As you continue to puke, your fiance` asks if you need to go see a doctor, but you told her no, BUT ROSS NEEDS SOME MENTAL HELP IF MOVIES LIKE THAT DON'T DISTURB HIM!!!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042758