*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042809
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1042809 added January 8, 2023 at 8:25am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _January 1, 2023
Dear God,

It is a new year my Father. You have been so kind and loving this past year and I must say, 2022 was the most evenly pace year of my life. By the end of summer the joys of travel and gardening and maintenance and family visits were complete. One of those rare years where I didn't feel that there weren't enough of those precious sunlit days. Thank You!

Then You brought us into a relationship with a bunch of precious lambs. Children Lambs. A Bible class of 6 & 7 year-old students and a class of 8 & 9 year-old students. We studied together from September through December the life of Daniel and Jesus. Nearly all have become my cherished friends, and one or two others are well on their way to trusting my leadership. Jacquie is thriving in the study and teaching as well, and it is an added joy as she now has the grand children she never knew she would have and hold and love.

Thank You too for the funding this year. It was a shock to receive some of the bills we got for dentists, landscape, home maintenance and family issues, but Lord, You gave us enough to cover all of our surprise expenses and then so much more! Thank You.

This is my prayer Father, may my nation be set into a place of peace. Every faction that has its own agenda in America is terrified that they will lose the right to engage in what they see as right and good. Fear is of Satan, and it has been working in the hearts of so many Americans for so long that it is turning into hatred. Is there a logical hatred? Perhaps. But all of the hate in America seems irrational. What difference does it make if I worship You and You alone and take it out in to the streets of my city. You will not take the lives of those who don't participate, and worship as I do, and yet there are those who treat the Christian worshiper as though You will! And here's the kicker. Those in opposition to public prayer say You don't exist! That, my Dear God, seems so irrational it is hilarious.

Thank You for hearing my voice today LORD. Thank You for answering my prayers. May You, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit be Glorified. In Jesus' Name. Amen.



*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)_(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_
 (YCM_@122313) 11.28.22
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)


© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042809