*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042920
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1042920 added January 10, 2023 at 10:07am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ January 4, 2023
Dear God,

Another way of thinking of You, Father of all creation, is that You founded a habitation in the descendants of Abraham. Your habitation was in Your dominion with Israel and Judah. Your presence was often with the people, but in a tabernacle or a temple made to Your specifications.

Outside of Your Habitation, Your Sanctuary, the natural wonders of this earth could explode, melt, liquefy, disintegrate, reform or turn to stone as You moved out of the limits You established within Your nation.

How crippling it is for mankind to forget that You are limitless in power, authority, jurisdiction, emotion, and insight. You are above it all, in it all and contained in nothing and yet are in everything.

No limits, You take a nation and scatter it into eternity, only to bring it back at the exact moment Your prophets said it would reform; and this reformation, in the midst of earth’s great blood thirsty warriors prosecuting a second world war. How blind those killers were who did not see Your eternity interrupted. You work from the inside out in the people of earth, cheering on those who will overcome the interruptions to their eternity.


PSALM 114:2, 7-8

Judah became His sanctuary, Israel His dominion.

Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the God of Jacob,

Who turns the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a spring of water.


Forgive me LORD for the days I do not consider You as the Holy, Righteous, Just, Creator of Everything. You are beyond question the Most High God, Adonai!

Please shrink the quantity of moments in my day that I do not consider You above all else in my life. Grant to my people a holy fear of You, O giver of every breath, for they perish in their fear of everything else, and make gods of the most ordinary of things.

Please bless our nation's leaders with holy fear, and Holy Spirit inspired revelation and insight into the godly ways to govern Your people. Dear God, stop the mouths of the liars and preachers of lawlessness. In Jesus' Name. Amen.


*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)_(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_
 (YCM_@122313) 01.04.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)


© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042920