*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042955
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042955 added January 11, 2023 at 8:08am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2: Trouble on the road
“So what did you do with them?” Asked Boris. Anastasia held out her hand and lowered it to the ground. “I lowered my hand to the ground and let them go. They ran quite fast considering their tiny size” Valentina whined “aww! I bet they were scared. Maybe you could have given them a hug?” Anastasia shook her head. “Well I didn’t want to make them think I was going to crush them” Boris nodded. “Yeah that sounded best! I wonder what happened next?” Anastasia stood up before them. “I got up off my butt and turned my attention to their horseless carriages. I just had to check them out! I did shout out loud. Which made the tinies panic a little. They started to bash their carriages together and even took them off the hard trails”.

Boris giggled “They sound silly!” Valentina huffed “well they sounded desperate. They didn’t know our mother was friendly at that point!” Anastasia nodded “true! But I had to step in. I must have stepped too hard. For when my paw came down it caused more to crash. I also left a deep paw print. Well it looked fine to me but for the tinies it must have been huge”! Boris laughed “I bet that must have made you look really imposing!” Anastasia growled at him, he gulped and lost his grin.

“Yes, but I had no intention of imposing myself. I then realised another consequence as their crashed horseless carriages smoked. I grabbed one, unoccupied of course to give it a closer look. I could see inside and had no idea how it propelled itself. It smelt absolutely awful though. Without thinking I tossed it away into a field. It exploded into a fireball on impact”. Valentine gulped “That would have made me jump!”

Anastasia sighed sadly. “Oh it did! I swore loudly in shock/alarm and leapt back. My shout, which must have been a deafening roar to their little ears, was accompanied by an earthquake as my paws slammed down. I looked down to see cracks spread in all directions from my four paws. I desperately lifted each one expecting to find red patches but to my relief I hadn’t stepped on any of the tinies” She paused as she breathed heavily. Shivering from the thought she was so close to crushing some. “Are you okay mother?” Asked Valentina with concern. Anastasia nodded. “Yes, I just need to get my composure back”. Boris whined “But you didn’t actually squish any at least?”

Anastasia let out a deep breath as she continued. “No, I hadn’t squished any but several of the poor tinies were under me, between my four legs. They were all dazed and bruised. I felt so guilty. I thought it would be best to carry on. So I carefully stepped over them using my slow stalking stance to reduce the impact of my paws”. Boris grinned broadly “Wow! I bet their view from under you was amazing!” Anastasia cracked a smile. “I bet it was, but still I had been too rough and careless”.

“So where did you go next?” Asked Valentina. “To their city of course! I had to check it out, my curiosity had the better of me. I had to go slow to give the tinies a chance to run clear. Plus I didn’t want to damage their huts. I soon reached the first one on the outskirts. But things went a little wrong..” She looked sad again. Valentina whined “Aww I’m sure it was by accident”! Boris nodded “yeah, an accident please tell us more!” Anastasia took a few moments before she continued.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042955