*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042956
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042956 added January 11, 2023 at 8:12am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3: Trouble in Suburbia
“Right. So yes, I was standing over one of their little huts. I could have fit in my mouth if I wanted to!” She was interrupted by Boris. “Oh, I would love to see that!” He said eagerly. Anastasia growled at him. He gulped. “No, I would not like to see that young man!” She wagged her finger at him. He gulped and shook his head “No, I wouldn’t either come to think of it!” Valentina rolled her eyes at him. As Anastasia carried on.

“Anyway, I crouched down to give it a feel and it, well… Broke in my grip! The walls cracked and glass shattered. I let it go with a gasp at its fragility. Within it were tinies, who must have lived in that one. They were screaming and pointing up at me. I tried to apologise but they ran from me. I was thinking it was a strange place but the tinies were so cute, even if they were so fearful of me”. Valentina giggled “Did you try to hug them reassuringly? I would have!” Anastasia shook her head. “Well no, that would probably scare them more!” Boris laughed at his sister as she crossed her arms. “Just a suggestion”... She muttered.

Anastasia snorted “Quiet! Stop giggling at your sister Boris! Now having damaged their home I looked deeper into their city. There were plenty of larger and/or taller huts that were made of far stronger materials.Those looked better to interact with so I headed in deeper”. Boris cocked his head. “How did you get through the tinies city at your great size mother?” He asked. Anastasia spread her legs. “Well I had to straddle their huts through my legs. I had to use their grass and hard trails to walk along”. Valentina gasped “but what of the tinies?”

Anastasia snorted “Well, I waited for them to run clear before planting my paws. It took a while, but I wasn’t going to stomp on them. So yeah, it was a slow walk. But it made me admire them and their huts. I glanced back at my trail to see I was leaving deep prints. I nearly jumped again when I felt my paw tear through something with a crash!” Valentina yelped “what was it?!” Anastasia sighed “one of their huts. I’d clipped it with my toes and tore the roof off. The tinies within came running out screaming and reeking of fear. I apologised to them but they couldn’t understand me nor wanted to listen anyway. But I was soon clear of the smaller huts that they lived in”. Boris tried not to giggle “I bet I could have got through without issue!” Anastasia huffed “Now young man, don’;t call me careless!” She bared her fangs at him slightly. He gulped and cowered a little.

Anastasia let her lips cover her fangs before continuing. “I stopped to look at the taller huts. They looked sturdier but didn’t reach my belly. All around me were many huts of various sizes and heights. I looked back at where I had strolled. I felt guilty as I left a rather obvious trail. I think my tail also must have torn off some roofs without me realising. But none of the tinies seemed injured. But, their huts didn’t catch my interest.” Valentino jumped excitedly “Oh what did?!” She said eagerly. Anastasia giggled at her enthusiasm. Boris grinned “I know! The tinies were gathering around you!”
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042956