*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042957
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042957 added January 11, 2023 at 8:13am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4: Making tiny friends
“That’s right! There were tinies gathered around me, lots of them!” Laughed Anastasia. Boris’s grin widened. Anastasia continued. “They were holding tablets in their little hands and they were drawing me.” Valentina butted in. “So what did you do next?” Anastasia smiled as she stood up to her full height. “I did this!” She held herself tall and proud. Then she reached for her greatsword. Boris gasped “Wait, didn’t that scare them?” Anastasia shook her head. “I was worried about giving that impression, so I let it out slowly. But even then some of the tinies did run away”. Valentina whined “aww. But I guess seeing such a long fine blade would scare them”.

Valentina nodded “Yes, I’d guess so. Anyway I held it in a striking pose like this” She rose the blade back and high as if ready to swipe down. The two youngsters gulped and shifted. Shadow huffed as they bumped into his snoozing form. “Oops sorry Shadow! Mother gave such a good striking pose there!” Said Boris as he stroked the huge grand Smilodon’s thick bulging shoulder. The huge beast groaned contently. Flopping onto his side. Valentina giggled and stroked his large exposed belly. Much to his delight. Anastasia laughed as she watched the three of them beneath her. She sheathed her greatsword and folded her arms as she waited to get their attention.

After a minute of stroking Shadow the two youngsters returned their attention to their mother. Anastasia smiled then continued “I’m glad you three had some fun. But I did sadly have a mishap”. Their eyes went wide. “What happened?!” They whined together. Anastasia sighed and lifted one of her thick hind legs. “I spread my legs and crushed one of their homes”. Valentina yelped “Oh no! Was it empty?!” Anastasia nodded “Yes luckily. A few more did run, which was understandable. I apologised but I don’t think they can fully understand me as I can’t understand them”. Boris nodded “Maybe our words are like growls and snarls? As their words are gibberish?” Anastasia nodded “Yes. I believe you are right. So I had to show my intention through my actions and body language”.

She wriggled her paws. “But after my mishap some of them did something unexpected”. Valentina giggled “Ooh what?” Anastasia lifted her left forepaw. “They started stroking my paw!” Boris laughed “Wow! How did it feel?” Anastasia laughed “Amazing! Waves of pleasure shot through my paw and leg!” Valentina butted in “How could something so small do that?” Anastasia shrugged “No idea! I had to sheath my Sword and let the tinies work their magic. I must have stood there for five minutes, with the tinies eagerly stroking my paw”. Both youngsters beamed brightly “Let’s give it a go!” They started to stroke each other’s paws. They giggled and groaned “That feels so good!” Anastasia laughed at her children. Shadow whined as he wanted in. He offered his paws, which were much larger than Anastasia’s. Anastasia obliged and gave his huge paws a good rub. Much to the grand Smilodon’s delight.
As they stroked each other’s paws she continued. “So, I lifted my paw onto its side to let the tinies access my lovely soft pads. But my pads were covered in dirt and debris I’d picked up in their city”. Boris cocked his head “Did they stroke your dirty pads?” She nodded “Yes. But also they wiped off the dirt and debris. A clean and massage in one. Once they cleaned one paw they moved on to the others. Within ten minutes I had four clean paws and had a lovely massage. Thanks to the tinies”.

“Wow! I would love to have them do it to me!” Said Boris Valentina nodded “Yeah. Sounds so great! I would love to visit their little world” Anastasia held out her arms “You never know. I would love to have a second visit” She lowered a hand to the ground. “Having had them massage me. I only felt it right that I returned the favour. So I offered my hand like this.”Did any climb on?” Asked Boris. Anastasia grinned broadly “Oh yes”.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042957