*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042959
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042959 added January 11, 2023 at 8:15am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6: A perfect shot but with some collateral damage
“Oh yes. My aim was true alright. My arrow flew right through the buildings and hit the Deer right in the head. Blood sprayed everywhere coating many buildings and tinies”. Both youngsters gasped “Eww. Poor tinies”. Anastasia sighed “Yes, an unfortunate side effect as was the noise that made windows blowout all around me. BUT the Deer was just about to stomp on a large group of tinies. Luckily it tumbled away from them and onto some buildings. Luckily, they were empty. The tinies had long ran away from the Deer”. Both youngsters clapped “Such a good shot. The saving of lives outweighed any collateral damage” said Boris. Anastasia nodded “Yes, precisely. I was quite happy, I clenched my fist and grinned at the tinies”.

“Oh what was their reaction?” Asked Valentina. “They were cheering up at me. Which felt great. I apologised for my unintentional damage. But next I had to go and retrieve my kill. I was starving and I didn’t want its carcass to attract other giants, ferals particularly”. Valentina and Boris looked at their mothers' large paws and thick legs. “How did you get to it? Did you go through the tinies city or around?” Asked Boris. “Oh I went through. But I had to be really careful with my paw steps. Almost like stalking slowly after prey”. Both youngsters looked at their paws. Standing up they walked slowly along cautiously lowering their paws. “Like this?” Anastasia nodded “Yes, like that. But sadly I did end up causing more collateral damage”.Boris and Valentina stopped either side of their mother to listen.

Anastasia sighed and continued “So I lifted my paws nice and slow. Making sure no tinies were underneath when I planted them. I stepped over many”. Boris laughed “I bet you were an impressive sight”. Valentina giggled as she rolled onto her back. “Show me mother!” Anastasia laughed as she turned and slowly stepped over her daughter. “Wow! Such a view. I bet it was way cooler for the tinies”. Boris butted in “Do it to me too!” Anastasia turned and stepped over him. Much to his delight. “I see what you mean. Oh hey Shadow!” Shadow had woken up and seeing Anastasia step over the youngsters slowly he joined in. He stepped over the youngsters gracefully. Showing off his huge paws, thick bulging muscular legs, large belly and finally his well endowed hind. “Such a big powerful boy”. Giggled Valentina as she rolled over and stood up along with Boris to stroke the huge black furred Grand Smilodon. Shadow groaned contently as the two youngsters petted his broad shoulders and large belly. Anastsia waited nearby with a smile before she carried on telling her story.

“Another issue I had though were with the tinies transportation boxes. The trails were left covered in empty ones. I had no choice but to crush them under paw”. Boris gasped “did it hurt?” Anastasia shook her head “No, they were so fragile and my thick pads protected my paws. It did make me feel a little guilty though. But worse was to come as the tinies buildings grew larger and closer together. It was going to be a bit of a squeeze to get through”. Both youngsters gasped “so did you make it through?”
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042959