*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042961-Chapter-8-A-messy-meal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042961 added January 11, 2023 at 8:17am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 8: A messy meal
“Before I tucked in I did study the area the Deer had trampled. In the mess I saw countless squished tinies. I was so angry I clenched my fists and growled with anger”. Boris snarled “I would be so pissed off as well! Damn ferals” Valentina nodded in agreement “Yes. So savage”. Anastasia shook her head. “Now now don’t forget Shadow here. Not all ferals are bad”. Shadow whined. Both youngsters gasped “of course not! Sorry Shadow!” They stroked him over which calmed him down.

“So I walked up to the Deer in a bad mood. I was hungry and pissed at the deaths it had caused. I swore as I slammed a paw onto its belly. Unsheathing my claws and letting them sink into its flesh. I pulled out my arrow. Studying it. It was still intact but covered in blood and gore. I licked it clean before placing it back in my quiver. Then I unsheathed my hand claws and tore the Deer open”. Valentina groaned “Oh this is the gorey part now”. Boris huffed “Oh come on sis, we are predators and can handle a bit of gore”. Anastasia butted in. “Of course we can. I won’t dwell on it to much though. There’s more story to tell”. Anastasia continued.

So I greedily pulled out organs and shoved them into my jaws. I was so hungry I barely chewed. I kind of forgot about the tinies. Who on my back and below had a front row seat of my messy meal. Not only were my claws all out, my fangs I displayed and I was getting covered in blood. It must have barely been ten minutes when nothing remained but bones. I even licked them over with my rough tongue to get up any bits of meat or blood. Once finished I backed up batting my full belly. Then I rather rudely belched loudly”.

Boris and Valentina laughed “Ha! So rude burping loudly”. Aanstasia sighed “Yes, it was rather unbecoming of me but I was so hungry and full of anger at the Deer I didn’t restrain myself. I did realise though that I was covered in blood and needed to wash. I looked back at my tiny riders and smiled. They cowered as Of course my muzzle was messy. I so wanted to face palm at my behaviour. So I started to look for a source of weather to wash off within”.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042961-Chapter-8-A-messy-meal