*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042963
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042963 added January 11, 2023 at 8:18am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 10: poolside attraction
“Not at first. Sadly they kept running and worse screaming. I ignored this though as it made me feel sad and guilty. My riders though would even stand on my hand and dive back into the water. All I could do was hope this would show the other tinies I was friendly”. Boris asked “Did it work?” Anastasia nodded “Oh yes. Soon other tinies cautiously returned and joined in with my riders. But these tinies outfits fascinated me”. Valentina asked “In what way, mother?”

“They wore fabric like mr riders that only covered their privates or with the females chests as well. Their bodies were largely fleshy and fur free apart from their heads. I have never seen such a species with almost no fur. So I scooped up a swimming tiny and lifted him before my face for a closer look. He smelt of fear as I sniffed him deeply. Then he played dead! He flopped over motionless”. Valentina gasped “He was only playing dead, wasn’t he?!” She sounded alarmed. Boris' eyes were wide. Anastasia nodded “Yes, I poked him and could tell by his scent he was alive. Just pretending. I gave his body a prod. He felt so smooth and cold. It was an unusual feeling. I lowered him beside the pool and returned my attention to the tinies in the water”.

“Were the tinies still swimming?” Asked Boris. “Yes, but i could tell by their scent they were uneasy. My riders tried to encourage them to no avail. I sighed and rested my head on my hands as I watched them swim around. I watched for twenty minutes before I felt the urge to explore elsewhere. I stood back up. My belly dripped large amounts of water from the lakes I’d been laying over. I went slowly because the water gushing from me sounded like thunder as it hit the lake below”.

“I bet that was a sight to behold for the tinies” gasped Boris. Valentina nodded “I bet as well”. Anastasia laughed “I guess so. I also wanted to shake off. I had to check either side of me first before I did. The water I shook off hit surrounding buildings and washed away some empty travelling boxes. But I did nearly drop my Greatsword. It fell halfway out. I had to quickly push it back in. But unfortunately the tinies mistook this and ran away”. Valentina gasped “oh Dear. It seems the slightest mishap can cause such big trouble”.

“Sadly you are right Valentnia. I called after them but must have just sounded like I was roaring and growling at them. But my riders remained, so at least some of them trusted me. I offered my hand to them and they climbed straight on. I did lift them before my face and talked but they just spoke complete gibberish. I placed them on my back and headed into the city. There was just so much to see. But many places were hard to get. The buildings and tinies themselves blocking the way. I’d killed none and had no intention of increasing that number”.

“Well I think the tinies should of been happy to have such a big powerful warrior to protect them” said Boris. Anastasia sighed “I agree and did think that. But with my size, my Greatsword as well and bow I probably made such an imposing sight on them they were merely following their instincts to be wary of a huge predator”. Valentina agreed “Yes, I can see why the tinies were so cautious. I would if a giant as big as the trees were around me”.

“Precisely. So all I could do was be as careful and gentle as possible to show I wasn’t a threat to them. I soon found a building full of tinies of great interest however”. Boris giggled “Oh just what was it?”
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042963