*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042964
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042964 added January 11, 2023 at 8:19am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 11: Schools out
“An L shaped building was packed full of tiny tinies”. Valentina butted in “Tiny Tinies?! As in cubs?” Anastasia nodded “Yes, tiny cubs. They were so incredibly cute. I just had to go over and say hello! The trails were not so busy. But the odd travelling box whizzed along around the empty ones. I made good progress but then the tinies and their cubs started to enter long travelling boxes. So many could fit in each one. I had to check one out. Many moved away on my approach. Others were left empty as the tiny cubs returned to the building they had been hiding in. I chose to leave them and catch the closest long travelling box”.

“Did you catch it mother?” Asked Boris. “Of course!” Laughed Anastasia. “It didn’t move that fast, especially with the trails being covered with the smaller travelling boxes. I giggled with excitement and to reassure them I meant no harm. The long travelling box turned down a fully blocked trail. Which let me catch it”. Valentina gasped “How did you catch it, were you gentle?”

Anastasia huffed “Of course I was gentle. I used a paw to block the trail behind it. I quickly reached down and grabbed it. I was careful to lift carefully and to keep it level. Though the tinies tried to jump out of the exit”. Both youngsters gulped “oh no”. Anastasia shook her head “It was okay. I blocked the exit with one of my fingers, I didn’t want them to fall to their deaths. Within I heard them all screaming. I lifted them before my eyes to peer in. I chuffed in greeting. But sadly that didn’t work. But oh my they were even cuter close up. It was then I thought of a way to get them safely out”.

“What did you do?” Asked Valentina. “I held my free hand under the exit and slid my finger off the exit. Immediately they jumped out into my palm. When I had a small amount I covered the exit and dropped the tiny cubs onto my back with the adults. To my relief my riders calmed the cubs and new adults down. It didn’t take long for me to get all the tinies out and onto my back. I politely and gently set the long travelling box down. So not to look aggressive. Some of my new riders had fainted, others spoke gibberish to each other. But many were doing something that made me have to pose”.

“Ooh what were they doing to make you pse again mother?” Asked Boris. Anastasia laughed “Oh as before they had tablets out and were drawing me. I posed like before. Spreading my legs wide, without damage this time. I unsheathed my Greatsword and held it aside to show it to the tinies. My sword is always of great pride to me. They went silent, but didn’t panic thankfully. Being able to show off and being drawn made me feel so happy. But again the tinies soon had another surprise for me”.

“Oh, what was it?” Asked both youngsters together with keen excited expressions. Shadow perked his ears with anticipation. “They began to pet me, oh goodness it felt so good. Letting them ride me was a good idea. It also made me happy to know they trusted me enough now to stroke me. I held the pose for ten minutes, with my eyes closed as I enjoyed their pets. But sadly I had to get ready to move on after ten minutes. I prepared to sheath my Greatsword when I smelt something. Something dangerous. My nostrils flared and I studied the horizon as soon the threat appeared”.
Both youngsters gasped “Oh no! What was it?!” They asked together.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042964