*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042966
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042966 added January 11, 2023 at 8:20am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 13: A tiny massage
“What would shock mother?” Asked Valentina “nothing. Our mother is strong” replied Boris. Anastasia laughed “Oh of course I can be shocked. Not by battle but by hundreds of tinies cheering and clapping at me. I felt so warm and fuzzy” Valentina giggled “I bet that felt so good” Boris nodded “Like music” Anastasia continued “Yes, like music to my ears. The tinies kept approaching so I sprawled onto my side and presented my belly. Before I knew it hundreds of tiny hands were stroking my presented belly”.

Shadow chuffed contently as he flopped onto his side to present his belly. Making the three taurus laugh. “I lay just like that, the tinies stroked me like this”. She stepped forwards and began to stroke Shadow’s massive belly. Much to his delight. Boris and Valentina joined in. Shadow lulled his giant slobbering tongue and chuffed away. “But they not only stroked my belly but my paws as well, like this”. She started to push her fingers in-between Shadows thick toes. Shadow’s groans and chuff grew louder and his panting heavier as his paws were tickled. “Wow I bet it felt so good. Can you do it to us as well, mother?” Asked Valentina. Anastasia shook her head “Not if you want to hear the rest of the story! You see it was so pleasurable, tingly and relaxing I actually fell asleep”.

“Wow. The tinies managed to make my mother sleepy. So cool!” Cried Boris loudly. Anastasia held up her hands “Yeah, I was ‘subdued’ by the tinies. As I slept they also cleaned my paws and my Sword. I woke up to see them still around me. I studied my clean paws and Sword before I realised they were shouting and pushing at me. Something had them seriously agitated”. Boris yipped “Oh, what was it, not another Bear?” She shook her head “No it was something far different”. The two youngsters stared at her intently, stopping their petting of Shadow.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042966