*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042967
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042967 added January 11, 2023 at 8:21am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 14: Aerial trouble
Anastasia pointed at the sky. The two youngsters and Shadow stared up. “I heard from up there a strange roaring sound. But it wasn’t natural”. Boris gasped “Not natural?” Anastasia shook her head. “No, I soon saw the cause of the strange roar. Two birds flew at me made of metal”. Valentina cried out “Metal birds?!” Anastasia nodded “Yes. I smelt tinies within. I realised these smart creatures had created flying machines”. Both youngsters gasped “Wow. So cool! The tinies are smart. Did you have fun with them?” Anastasia snarled, making them jump.

“No. I was mesmerised at first though because flying machines just don’t exist. They were high in the sky, far out of reach. They flew by me then began to circle like vultures. The tinies at my feet began to run. Some gestured wildly at me. I asked them what it was they wanted from me to no avail. They spoke their gibberish language then ran. Pointing out of their city madly. I deduced what they wanted me to do”. Valentina cocked her head “what was that mother?”

“They wanted me to run. They even pulled at my fur. I realised that I would have to make a run for it. So I picked up my sword and sheathed it. I took care not to step on any of them. Even my riders were running, which really alarmed me. I walked in the opposite direction at first so as not to risk stepping on them or knocking them over with my pawsteps. But the moment I was alone the metal birds striked”. Boris and Valentina cringed and Shadow whined as Anastasia continued.

“The metal birds came at me the moment the tinies on the ground were away from me. They started to attack me. I don’t know what it was but it was like being stung by Bees. Non stop stinging all over. It made me roar out in surprise”. Both youngsters gasped loudly “why would they attack after you helped?” Whined Valentina. “I’ll tell you shortly” replied Anastasia to her daughter. “Did you find what they used to sting you from afar? Was it arrows?” He asked. Anastasia shrugged “No, it wasn’t arrows. I couldn’t even see what it was”. She paused and patted her leather straps.

“Luckily whatever it was couldn’t penetrate my fur and not even my leather straps. I had no choice but to run away”. Boris yelped “Mother running away?!” Anastasia growled, making him shut up. “I didn’t wish to fight them. I ran down the trail left by the Bear on his entry. I sniffed ahead to make sure no tinies were in my path. But with a bit of luck and sadness there were none. Most crushed by the Bear I guess”.
Shadow interrupted with a deep snort. Boris patted him. “Allright big boy. I bet you would of been able to take down that nasty Bear”. Valentina nodded “Yes. He’s so big and strong. Look at those muscles”. She patted one of SHadow’s thick shoulders. The muscular flesh didn’t give in the slightest under the hand.

Anastasia laughed “I bet he would have if given the chance. ANyway even though I was running flat out the metal birds easily kept up with me. Still stinging me the whole time. Luckily for my rear strap or I would have been stung in two very private areas”. Both youngsters giggled. She huffed “I was getting annoyed but then I worked out it was all a misunderstanding. The Deer, Bear and who knows what over giants. Had attacked them so naturally they were being defensive. But a little too defensive".

“Why didn’t you try to explain?” Asked Valentina. Boris rolled his eyes “The tinies talk gibberish and our words probably just roars, growls and chuff to them. Hard to communicate verbally and when something is in full on attack mode”. Anastasia pointed at him. “Precisely that! I kept running. Leaving the city and onto the green grassy fields beyond. The tinies trails went across here and there. I made sure to leap over them. But still the metal birds pursued. But they weren’t stinging me any more”.

“Having chased you out of their city, did that make them stop?” Said Valentina. Anastasia huffed “Sadly no. They had another way to attack me. Which they’d been waiting for until I left their city to use. I heard a loud whoosh and then there was a small explosion just over my back”. Both youngsters yelped in shock. Shadow as well. It burnt me and stung real bad. The shock and pain made me lose my balance. I tripped over and fell right onto my chest and belly. Not only did that hurt but I tore up great amounts of earth as I slid”.

“Ouch! That sounded painful. I would have been really angry though if that was me”. Said Boris. “Oh I was angry. Once I came to a stop I rolled over onto my back and held my paws in the air. In a defensive position”. As she said that Shadow rolled over into the said position. His four thick legs in the air ready to strike. Valentina laughed and ‘attacked’ rubbing his belly. The huge beast groaned and used his paws not to swipe but pull her closer for more pets. Boris laughed as did Anastasia. “Shadow, such a big lovable lump!” Said Anastasia as she sat down and continued.
“So Once in that position I grabbed some earth and rocks in my hand. Once the metal birds came in for another strike I tossed the rocks and earth at them”. Boris fidgeted “ooh did you get them?” Anastasia nodded. “I sure did. Their wings tore off, smoke billowed from their rear ends. As they spiralled out of control the tinies within jumped out”. Valentina looked up from Shadows' belly. “Did the fall kill them?” Anastasai shook her head “They had large clothes attached by strings to slow their descent. Very smart of them”.

“I rolled over and shook off the dirt in my fur. I checked my back to see I just had some lightly singed fur. No total fur loss or burns. Now I knew I was okay. I had to deal with the tinies that had been attacking me. I walked under them and waited for them to float down to me. They couldn’t move away. I easily caught them in one hand”. Valentina got up off of Shadow “You didn’t hurt them did you?” She said with concern.

Anastasia huffed “Of course not. I’m the forgiving type but I did feel like they needed a justified punishment. I looked at them close. They wore helmets that covered their faces. I guess their warriors do it to protect them. They did try to back away from me, but had nowhere to go.I did giggle a little as they absolutely stank of fear. I did try to reassure them before I decided where to put them. Somewhere uncomfortable but not harmful in the long run for them”.

“Ooh where was that mother?” Asked Valentina. Anastasia pondered briefly before replying. “I’ll show you”. She turned and released the buckle that held up the strap covering her rear. Both youngsters gasped “In one of your holes?!” Anastasia gasped “What? Of course not! I placed them on the strap which I held level before I placed them upon it. I let them gawp at my naughty bits briefly before I pulled the strap back up and buckled it”. Valentina shook her head “Did they, erm.. Tickle?”

Boris laughed “I bet they did. Serves them right for attacking mother!” Anastasia sighed “Yes, they tickled me as they struggled. I walked on enjoying their ‘massage’ I decided to give them thirty minutes in there as punishment. BUT. If you ever go to the tinies world. You are not to just shove them down there for pleasure unless as a punishment. Understand?” She said sternly. Folding her arms and looking down at the youngsters. They both nodded “We won’t” Shadow groaned and poked them with his paws. As if to back up Anastasia.

“Even Shadow agrees. The tinies are not unwilling toys for sexual pleasure. Anyhow. I walked on across the green fields. I soon caught the scent of another giant and a tiny settlement. I headed over and discovered by scent that It was another Tiger Taur, a male who we all know”.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042967