*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042968
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042968 added January 11, 2023 at 8:21am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 15: meeting Vladimir
“Who, who was it?” Said Valentina. Boris groaned “Our father silly!” Valentina gasped “Oh. How silly of me.” Anastasia nodded “Yes, it was indeed your father but this was the first time we ever met. Usually we only look for a male when ready for action back there. But in that situation I had to go and meet him. I was worried he might be picking on the tinies like the Bear. If he was it would sully our species name amongst the tinies. Just thinking of that bastard Bear made me angry. It was his fault I had to put the tinies against my pussy. But I decided to stay positive. The tinies were giving me a good massage, a worthy payment for their misbehaviour. But despite my good mood I wouldn’t have hesitated to attack him if he was attacking the tinies”.

“Was he attacking them?” Asked Boris. Anastasia shook her head. “No, fortunately not. Your father was strolling through a town. I noticed he had placed tinies on his back like me. He was being careful and slow with his feet. I was relieved I also realised he’d taken out A Cow Taur outside the town. The arrows in the Cow matched those in his quiver”. Valentino raised her hand “Wass the Cow Taur an nasty one as well?” Anastasia nodded “Yes. I could see part of the town had been trampled with Hoof prints. In the prints were the squished remains of tinies”.

“Damn. Why are some some meant to weaker creatures?!” Growled Valentina. Shadow snarled “Yeah, Shadow’s right, they are just mean bastards”. Anastasias sighed “I have to agree. But at least your father wasn’t as well and like me defended them. But he was rougher in his methods”. Boris gasped “Oh, what do you mean?”

“I would avoid their buildings and leave them be. He however would pull off roofs and reach in. Pulling out tinies and placing them on his back. He said to them he was keeping them safe, as if they would understand. A whole line of homes were torn open behind him. As he was being friendly with the tinies despite his destruction I decided to walk down to him”.

“How’d it go?” Enquired Boris. Anastasia sighed. “It was a bit hairy at first. As I walked down I studied him intently. He was my size and build. I am quite large for a female as you know. He had leather straps, a greatsword, bow, quiver, bag and water bottles like me. But like you Boris and unlike us girls his backside was fully exposed. I was impressed at what I saw under his tail”. Valentina giggled as did Boris. Anastasia huffed “Now now it’s perfectly fine to admire a potential mates privates. We all have intimate parts so it’s hardly funny is it?” She folded her arms as her children stopped giggling and went quiet.

“Anyway before you two laughed. Where was I? Ah yes, meeting your father at last. He finally saw me coming. He snarled and drew his Greatsword at me. I had to resist the urge to draw my Greatsword. He seemed to think I was coming to attack the tinies”. She sounded sad. “But you weren't! You’d already saved many!” Cried Boris. “Yeah He should have been thankful!” Anastasia sighed “Don’t forget we’d only just met children. He had no idea what had happened with me and I none of what had been happening with him. So I had to try and convince him”.

“I told him I was checking he wasn’t attacking. He pointed at the Cow and told me how he’d dealt with her for attacking the tinies. When I told him about the Deer and Bear Taur he didn’t believe me. I even told him about using the explosive gas to my advantage. But no, he still thought I was lying and wanted proof!” Boris huffed “So how did you prove it to him?” Anastasia growled “I growled like this as I was getting annoyed with him. I gestured to my back that I had carried the tinies. But as I had to let them off because of the metal birds he still didn’t believe me! I was so tempted to pounce for him”.

Both youngsters gasped and Shadow whined “You didn’t though, did you?” Anastasia sighed “No. But he came up to me with his Greatsword aimed right at my throat. I was so close to drawing my own Sword. But he wanted to sniff my back for the tinies scent so I let him do so. Once next to me he pressed his sword against my neck”. Both youngsters gulped “I would have been so frightened” whined Valentina. Boris snarled “I would have attacked if threatened in such a manner”. Shadow growled defensively, despite his gentle nature he would have defended himself.

Anastasia sighed “It wasn’t pleasant, but I had to prove myself to him. He sniffed me over and then he gave my backside strap a good sniff. Then he unfastened the buckle with a growl. The strap fell and stuck to it were the two sweaty tinies, stuck to the damp musky strap”. Boris giggled “Awkward!” Anastasia huffed “Very. He roared angrily at me ‘what the fuck is this?!’ I actually cringed at the point blank roar as did his tiny riders. He pulled them free and onto his back. His blade pushed against me harder. His fangs were bared, his ears were back and his razor sharp claws were now all fully unsheathed. He was clearly extremely pissed with me now. I cried to him to let me explain. He let me do so. Never sheathing his claws, covering his fangs or releasing the pressure on his sword”.

“So tense, did you manage to calm father?” Asked Boris. Both youngsters looked on keenly at their mother. As she sighed.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042968