*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042970
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042970 added January 11, 2023 at 8:23am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 17: Beware of the woods
“I decided to leave their homes alone. There were plenty of tinies on the trails for me to catch now anyway. I noticed no travelling boxes were moving. The tinies all ran on foot. I could see why. The Cow’s hoof prints covered the trails leading out of town. She’d clearly blocked off their escape routes first. Evil bitch. But saying that many travelling boxes had crashed to block trails within the town. So I straddled their homes and walked along. It was a little difficult as the trails were narrower there. I could see and hear I was causing some light damage to the homes I passed”.

“Well some damage can’t be helped when you're so big and powerful”. Commentated Boris. “True, I could smell tinies within some of them. I knew Vladimir would come for them so I had no need still to rip off roofs. I soon caught up with a group of tinies. My shadow washing over them, made them all stop and gawp up at me. I didn’t think just how intimidating that would make me look”. Both youngsters giggle. “Nah, I bet you were an impressive sight. I would have stood tall and proud” said Boris. Anastasia laughed “I knew you would. I was only being friendly though. I grinned and waved at them saying hello. Plus I offered a ride. But of course they couldn’t understand me. So I crouched down and reached for them slowly”.

“Did they run from you again?” Asked Valentina. “They tried, but I easily managed to block their escape and scoop them up, gently of course. I placed them on my back with the others. I tried to reassure them as they sounded frightened and reeked of fear. It made me feel guilty actually.” Valentina shook her head “Nah, you saved them from any other evil giants”. Anastasia agreed “Yes, I did think that and lost my guilt. But I hit a snag”.

“What snag?” Boris looked confused. “They ran into their homes again before me. I couldn’t bring myself to rip into them. I left that to Vladimir. But many were running out of the town. So I headed after them instead. They were headed for the woods beyond the town. I giggled as I knew I would easily be able to find them. By scent and sound. I thought of it as a game but I was about to get a nasty surprise”.

“The tinies attacked you?” Said Boris. She shook her head “another giant attacks you or the tinies?” Suggested Valentina. Shadow grumbled and lifted a paw. Lowering it on a twig then pulling up and yelping in fake pain. Anastasia sighed “Wrong you two. Shadow was right though”. They both looked at him as he smiled broadly. “I stepped into the woods. The trees were barely half the height of my legs. I expected the trees to break under my paw. Which they did but.they splintered into razor sharp shards that cut into my paw”.

“Ouch! I bet that hurt a lot!” Cried Boris. Anastasia huffed “It sure did! I let off a very loud roar of agony and leapt backwards. The poor tinies on my back were not only shaken by my roar but tossed around by my leap. But to my relief none fell off. I studied my cut paw. Not as bad as I thought but blood oozed out and oh my did it sting. Vladimir asked what had happened and then kept on pulling apart the tinies homes to rescue them”.

“He didn’t help you?” Gasped Valentina. “No, but I received help from an unexpected source”. Boris spoke up “Where from?” Shadow perked his ears and looked at her keenly. “Well I laid down and went to lick my cuts when the tinies kicked up a right fuss. I couldn’t work out what was the matter. So I offered my hand. Some of them eagerly leapt onto it. I lifted them closer to my face. But still I couldn’t understand what they wanted. Then two of them pointed at my injured paw”.

“Ah the tinies wanted to help you with your injured paw!” Laughed Boris. Anastasia nodded. “Oh, I bet it felt so nice!” Biggled Valentina excitedly. Shadow groaned and wagged his short tail rapidly. “Oh it did. I placed them down and the tinies ran up to my paw immediately. They stroked it and wiped off the blood. It felt so good I started to chuff contently as I watched them work their magic. The pain just washed away. But the tinies stroking me managed to convince others to join in. I offered my hand to let them down. Before I knew it all of the tinies that were on my pack were stroking my paw. But they started to move up my leg and even petted my chest. My fur swallowed some of them. But I think they were having just a nice a time as me”.

“Wow. I would love to have a tiny massage” said Boris. Valentina nodded “And me!” Shadow groaned and flopped onto his side, presenting his belly. “As would Shadow. You big soft oaf!” Laughed Anastasia as she approached him and patted his huge belly, much to his delight. She continued as she petted the huge grand Smilodon. “Vladimir himself even came up and laid with me. He wanted to join in. Like me he offered his hand for the tinies to climb on. Which they did and he placed them by his paws. The tinies eagerly stroked his paws. He started to chuff away contently like I was doing. We rubbed our heads together affectionately as we both received a tiny massage. But it was soon to end”.

“Why? What happened?” Whined Valentina. “Well the tinies were smart and had realised we couldn’t go in the woods. So they steadily slipped off until they’d all managed to escape”. Boris sighed “Well, as you say they are smart and if I was a tiny I would also consider running to a safe place if it was close by”. Anastasia agreed “Yes, I think I would so I couldn’t blame them. But Despite losing our tiny massagers something hotter was about to happen next”. Boris and Valentina cocked their heads. Before Anastasia replied a rustle from the nearby bushes caught all of their attention.

© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042970