*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042993
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042993 added January 11, 2023 at 6:33pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 18: Some adult fun
“Is that the story of our fun in the tinies world?” Boomed a deep voice from the bushes. They all gasped as Vladimir emerged from the bushes. A Deer hung over his back. “It is. I know they aren’t quite of age but I felt it was time. Plus they wouldn’t stop going on about it”. Replied Anastasia. Both youngsters bound over to grab the Deer off of Vladimir’s back. “Oi! We’ll eat this later. After the story. I'd like to be able to narrate as well”. Anastasia laughed. “Your timing was perfect, we’ve just got to the part where I met you and the tinies gave us the massage outside the woods”. Vladimir grinned “Ah. The saucy bit is next isn’t it?” Anastasia nodded slowly with a dead pan expression. Both youngsters' ears perked at the word saucy, grins appearing on their faces.

Anastasia sighed “Yes young ones, we are at the part where you two were conceived. Vladimir chimed in “Yes, the tinies had managed to slip away one by one. We were both so lost in bliss we didn’t realise until it was too late. I was so lost in bliss I didn’t even realise what was going on back there”. He gestured under his tail. The two youngsters craned their necks to look. Vladimir huffed “Hey. What was happening then, not now!” Both youngsters stopped trying to look. “So what was happening then?” Asked Boris as he looked towards his backside instead with a confused expression.

Anastasia sighed with unease. “I smelt some strong male musk. I looked up at your father as he was now standing. His penis was fully erect and dribbling pre”. Both youngsters gasped. “Can my penis do that as well?” Asked Boris. Vladimir laughed “Not quite yet, once you are sexually mature you will be able to do so”. Boris whined “It won’t be long will it?” Vladimir laughed again “No. You’ll want to mate as well”. Anastasia growled “Vladimir! He’s not ready for that talk!” Vladimir grumbled “I guess so. But I can demonstrate” he reached for his rear but a snarl stopped him from Anastasia. “Vladimir! Not now, besides we’re going to have to tell them of the rather erotic scene that happened next”.

Vladimir groaned “I guess you are right”. He took his hand away from his sheath. “So what happens next?!” Asked Valentina loudly. “Well it was a little awkward for me to be erect, especially because of tinies”. Said Vladimir. Anastasia laughed “I found it funny to see the tinies massage had such a large effect on him. But I didn’t expect him to relieve his arousal in the manner he did”. Valentina gasped “what did you do father?”

Vladimir grinned. “If you don’t mind I’ll give a practical demonstration dear?” He asked Anastasia. She sighed “Well…. Okay. But no penetrating, ok?” He laughed “of course not”. Anastasia laid down and Vladimir stepped over her. He dropped off the Deer’s carcass first and unbuckled all his straps. All his gear fell to the ground. Anastasia did the same. Both youngsters and Shadow watched intently.

“So I stepped over your mother like this and stripped off as did she”. Explained Vladimir. Anastasia lifted her rump “I stripped and raised my rump, offering my hind to him. We won’t mate now though. Just show you what we done”. Vladimir rested his head on her shoulders as he whispered into her ear. “Remember how I said I’d breed you good back then babe?” She giggled as Boris and Valentina tried to hear their seductive whispering. “Oh yes. But seriously no sex here” she whispered back. “Of course not! I’ll hump the air instead”.

He began to thrust his hips in the air over Anastasia’s rump. “So I thrust back and forth. But not in the air into her exposed vagina” Both youngsters giggled at his demonstration and mention of where he thrust into. “It’s not funny children, one day you’ll have mates of your own to breed with”. Said Anastasia sternly. “So what happened next?” Asked Boris, trying not to laugh. “I filled your mother with my seed and thats how you two were made”. Replied Vladimir as he kept thrusting at the air. Anastasia moaned “It felt so good but not only that we both roared and snarled. I bet the tinies had quite the show”.

Vladimir laughed “I bet, some of the naughty tinies were drawing us as we mated!” Anastasia giggled “I remember that. I also remember you misfiring and soaking the town in your love sauce!” They all laughed “Oh yeah, I pulled out too hard and blew a load into the tinies town”. Valentina gasped “What load?” Vladimir huffed “we males produce a thick fluid that we release deep into the females to fertilise the eggs that will become you. We Cats can hump away for ages and release countless times”. She nodded “oh. I see” Boris snickered “Did you stop to help clean the mess?”

Anastasia sighed sadly. “No, we were to far into mating to stop and help. We waited until after to go and help the tinies as some had been caught in his thick love sauce”. Boris cocked his head “how long did it take you both?” Anastasia and Vladimir pondered. “Around half an hour. I stepped off of your mother and sat down first for a breather”. Anastasia moaned “Yes, I had to lie right down to catch my breath. My hind was oozing much of his love sauce. But I could feel plenty of it deep within fertilising my eggs”.

“Not only was her hind messy, so was my cock. We had to clean off but also the tinies needed rescuing from my unintentional deluge”. Valentina whined “I hope you helped the tinies first”. Boris agreed “Yes, they may have drowned in your love sauce father”. Both adults groaned “Relax. We did go and help them out”. Said Vladimir as he stepped off of Anastasia. She sat up and they both redressed before continuing.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042993