*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042994
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1042994 added January 11, 2023 at 6:34pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 19: Cleaning up their mess
“I was the first to head in after realising the mess our mating had caused to the tinies town. I could see many tinies caught in the thick stuff, the poor things struggled wildly to no avail”. Vladimir laughed “Yeah, so embarrassing to have so many missed shots. But I went to help as well. None of us cleaned up. Your mother’s pussy left a trail behind her as she was still dribbling my love sauce. Saying that I was still hard and dribbled myself. I couldn’t help eyeing up your sexy behind as we went”. Both youngsters giggled. Shadow whined and Anastasia gasped.

“Cheeky! Don’t forget the young ones are listening!” She scolded him. Vladimir gasped weakly “oops. Well anyway we reached the town and began helping the tinies. Whilst making ourselves even messier”. Boris gasped “How you didn’t make love again did you?!” Both parents shook their head vigorously “No! We were rescuing the tinies Boris. I scooped up the first mired group. Messing my hand and fur with Vladimir’s thick sauce”.

“Eww that sounds gross, was it sticky?” Asked Valentina. “Yes, but I ignored the icky sticky feeling as I had to help clean the tinies off. I wanted to lick them, but our tongue as you know can strip flesh from bone in a few licks. To lick them would kill them”. Shadow whined “It’s alright Shadow I’m sure mother found another way” reassured Valentina petting his shoulder. Anastasia nodded “Yes I found another way Shadow”.

“Did you pee on them the…” Said Boris. Anastasia growled at him, silencing him “What?! Of course not how disgusting! No, I wiped them against my chest. It cleaned the tinies, it felt great though as they struggled and tickled me. But it did make a mess of my fur. But I would wash up afterwards. I did smother them a little too much, I felt guilty as I nearly made them suffocate”.

“Well, you couldn’t help that. Now I scooped up some tinies of my own. But I still felt a little horny and I had a better idea on how to wipe them off”. Anastasia groaned “It was a lewd way, but it did get them clean”. Both youngsters listened keenly at Vladimir. He grinned and continued. “I took my tinies to my big heavy testicles and wiped them in my scrotum. I couldn’t help but groan as it felt so good and it cleaned off the tinies. Though they did smell a little musky afterwards”.

Both youngsters laughed. Vladimir joined them but Anastasia huffed, folding her arms. Shadow came up to her and rubbed against her. “Allright big boy. No tinies were hurt and we adults had our fun”. He wrapped a paw around her and licked her face. “Ack! I know you would love to meet the tinies, you never know. I bet you’d be just as good with them as your mother was”. Finally they stopped laughing and Shadow backed up.

“So, anyway we had managed to rescue all the mired tinies, placing them on our backs. We were covered in his love sauce and their town was in a right mess. Only a small section remained untouched. But the excitement of our mating, the love sauce in the town and on us put us both in the mood for more ‘fun’ the temptation for fun overrode the one to wash off”. Boris giggled “I bet it was great fun you have next!” Vladimir laughed “Oh yes, we sure did”.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042994