*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043108
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1043108 added January 14, 2023 at 2:23am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Plane Movie!
It was January 9th, 2023, and you are still fuming over Ross's room mate getting let off Scot-free because of "lack of evidence!" However, that was just the beginning of a cavalcade of bad news that your family will be getting this week! That day, you found out that your other uncle, who is still alive, has just nearly died because of a COVID infection. He was so sick that he couldn't eat for two days straight! As a result, he has lost an alarming amount of weight to the point where he looks like a living, breathing skeleton! Tuesday, your sister would be called back to her doctor's office to go over her lab results. Turns out, her cholesterol was through the roof, and it was no surprise to the doctor and his crew on why she had a heart attack recently! She tells the doctor that the cholesterol was caused by stress...which was caused by some troublesome neighbors, but the doctor, naturally, didn't buy it. He talked her into getting a gym membership at "Anytime Fitness" to help with her cholesterol. Wednesday, you hear the horrifying news that the WWE is getting bought by Saudi Arabia! That's just great, not only are they taking away your family's favorite sporting company, but they are taking over movie theaters again! Last weekend, you took your daughters to see the new "Puss in Boots" movie, and saw how half of the movies are from GODDAMN INDIA! If only your late father was around, he and a whole lot of other people, who are also dead, would put a stop to this nonsense!


Thursday, you get an update from your sister, saying that while she was at gym today, she signed up for a "Crossfit Class"
On January, Friday the 13th, 2023, you were getting another update from your sister where she gripes about having muscle aches all over her body from her Crossfit class! However, that wasn't the only thing that you heard. You heard that your asshole brother Ross and his new roommate are going back to the International Movie Theater to try to watch another dumb Indian movie, but since the tickets for every Indian movie was sold out, they just went to an Indian restaurant for lunch instead. This made your blood boil as you were working out in the cornfield in your pick-up truck. Unfortunately, after you finish up work for the day, your truck breaks down and you end up having to have it towed! Because of the damage done on the truck, it would be an overnight project to get it fully fixed. At this point, you made everyone in your family go out to eat at a seafood restaurant. Thankfully, your asshole brother showed up and you begin to interrogate him! You even asked if he could kick his terrorist roommate out of his house so that your daughters would have a place to sleep while the truck is repaired. Ross would act surprised and tells you that he isn't kicking out his roommate just for that! You continue to put pressure on him before he decides to get up and leave in a huff, seeming to be quite ticked over this. After half an hour, you would check up on the bastard's twitter and see he is watching a late night movie, Plane.


At that point, you decided that if that bastard wasn't going to open up his door willingly, THEN YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO SNEAK INSIDE! Unfortunately, when you arrive at the bastard's house, you see that the fucking raghead is still there! You and your wife then decided to sneak around the place, looking for a way in or perhaps an open window! However, just about half an hour later, the whole area is lit up with red and blue lights, and that could only mean one thing...


The officer asks what you two are doing and you tell him you were just checking the house out just out of curiosity. Unfortunately, the cop said that someone saw you two through the security cameras on his phone, got spooked, and called the police. Since you didn't do anything, the officer just tells you two to leave the property immediately! After you get into your pick-up truck and leave, your blood starts to boil sky high, as you knew that the person that called was your ASSHOLE BROTHER, AND NOW THANKS TO HIM, YOU WOULD HAVE TO SPEND WHAT LITTLE MONEY YOU HAVE LEFT ON A HOTEL ROOM FOR TONIGHT!

After you spend the last bits of money from your wallet on a motel room for the night, you get a reply from Ross's date on your latest Facebook post in regards to the event tonight!


This video pissed you off so much, that you slammed the laptop onto the bed before you spend the rest of the night, hollering and cussing up a storm!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043108