*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043152
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1043152 added January 15, 2023 at 2:11am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Skinamarink
It was January 14th, 2023, and you just got done dropping the kids off at their grandparents' house. You and your girlfriend were going to go eat at a certain Mexican restaurant to help get your weekend started right!
El Paso Mexican Restaurant Sign

You decided to order up big plates of chip and queso, tacos, burritos, and enchiladas! However, before you could start digging in, your phone starts to go off! It's one of your sisters and she has been texting you all morning! You ignore her, thinking she just wanted some extra money! Eventually, she tells you to call her because this is a "Dire Emergency." You caved in and decided to step out of the restaurant to call her up! Instead of her usual, cheery attitude, it sounded like she has been crying all day. You ask what is wrong and she said that one of your cousins, even though he just hit 30, has just passed away from a heart attack last night! You then ask how his mother is doing and she tells you that sadly, his mother has passed away a month ago for the same thing...
Taken before his untimely death!

After getting those news, you try your very hardest not to bust out crying before you go back into the restaurant and head to the table. When you sat back down and started eating on chips and queso, your girlfriend asks what your sister wanted and you said "nothing." However, your girlfriend isn't buying it and asks again! You again say nothing and start to become more ravenous as you eat the food. She would keep asking you and each time she does, you say nothing and eat even more messily! It soon gets to the point to where your shirt is covered in queso, pieces of tortilla chips, lettuce, and tomatoes as you keep eating messily! Your girlfriend asks one last time and you, quite angrily, slam your fists on the table and yell,
"SHOW ME SOME GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING RESPECT AND JUST FUCKING DROP IT YOU GODDAMN, MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!!"

After that, everyone in the restaurant would stare at you as you go back to devouring down your food, as if nothing has happened.

Outside in the parking lot, your girlfriend, on her last nerves, say, "You better answer my question or I am breaking up with you for real!" At this point, you, with your face covered in queso and tears, turn around to face her and finally tell her the horrible news. You two would then get into the SUV and start to head to your mother's house. As you do, you not only change your XXXXXL t-shirt, but you also get more grim news! One of your favorite celebrities on TikTok has also passed away in their early 30s, also due to a heart attack...
Taken from TMZ

This not only made you sad again, but made you even angrier! WHY IS EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND CLOSE TO THEM ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE DROPPING DEAD FROM A HEART ATTACK?!? IT'S AS IF YEARS OF TERRIBLE HEALTH CHOICES HAVE LED UP TO THIS OR SOMETHING!

At your mother's house, you would see your sisters, who are all shaken up and are in tears over this. Then there is your mother, who has been bawling her eyeballs out all morning over this! She hugs you quite tight before she steps into the kitchen to start texting a certain asshole brother of yours. You would then hear her screaming and you run into the kitchen, asking what is wrong, and she tells you that instead of coming over here for a memorial gathering, Ross is already heading to the movies to see a horror movie, "Skinamarink"!
Poster for the movie "Skinamarink"

That no good mother fucker! THERE HAS BEEN DEATHS IN THE FAMILY AND THIS PRICK IS STILL OK WITH GOING TO THE MOVIES?!? OH HELL NO, HE IS GOING TO PAY TONIGHT! You and your girlfriend then get inside the SUV and head to the movies! When you got to the movies, you rush up to the ticket stand and find out that...THE DAMN MOVIE HAS SOLD OUT OF TICKETS AGAIN!!! THESE MOVIE THEATERS NEED TO MAKE MORE MOVIE TICKETS OR SOMETHING, THIS IS GETTING ABSURD NOW! As you argue with the ticket staff again, police arrive and as you look back at them, you tense up as you recognize these officers as the one that tazed you and threw you into the slammer during New Year's! You and your girlfriend quickly get out of there before anything could happen! As you both leave the parking lot, your blood starts to boil again and you know just how to cool it off...A TRIP TO MCDONALD'S!

Unfortunately, there are a couple of long lines at McDonald's right now. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS SHIT KEEP HAPPENING TO YOU?!?
Taken from a Website.

Seriously, YOU JUST WANTED A FEW DOZEN BIG MACS TO GO, DAMN! While sitting in line Hangry, you look around and see a shady looking convenience store and see they have signs out advertising their hot meals!
"Ok hun, to Hell with McDonald's, let's go over to that store and pick up a bite to..."
"Um, I don't think it's a wise idea to pick up food from a convenience store and..."
"BITCH, I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MCDONALD'S AND GO OVER TO THAT CONVENIENCE STORE TO GET ME SOME FOOD!"
You would manage to buy a couple of what looks like the most disgusting burgers you have ever picked up!
Picked up from a nasty convenience store!

Your girlfriend again advises against you eating those, but you are so Hangry and your food addiction is so strong, that you have already started to devour the sloppy burgers in no time!

Hours later, you would be getting ready to watch some MMA fights tonight on TV! However, you felt a familiar pressure in your gut! You would look around the house for a bit before you would lean over and attempt to pass gas silently. Instead of a silent fart, you got something else...


That didn't sound silent at all! In fact, you started to feel something wet and slimy against your humongous rear...You then rush into the restroom and sat on the toilet for quite a while as your abdominal cramps kicked in! While you keep emptying your bowels, you go onto Facebook and bitch about how the food from the gas station has made you sick yet again! 5 minutes later, Ross's date would post a video as a reply to this post...


You got so furious, that you were just about to go on another rampage in your own house, but then the abdominal cramps came back in full force, forcing you back onto the toilet for the rest of the night!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043152