*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043179
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043179 added January 15, 2023 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 21: At the sea
Vladimir answered “We did, yes, it didn’t take too long to find a place either thanks to a salty scent in the air”. Both youngsters cocked their heads “Salty water?” Anastasia sighed “You two have never seen the sea. Unlike rivers and lakes the sea is not only larger but the water itself is salty and not suitable to drink”. Their tails waved “Can we go to the sea one day?” Vladimir huffed “Yeah, if you want a one month hike”. Anastasia sighed, “yes we live far inland. Unlike the tiny world where we could cover larger distances faster”.

She continued “So on with the story. Your father led the way. I did have a cheeky look at his messy nuts. I couldn’t believe he’d wiped the tinies off down there”. Vladimir laughed “I knew you were staring at them”. Yet again both youngsters snicked. Shadow gave them a snort to silence them. “Well I didn’t just stare there, my hind and chest were a mess as well. I can't abide messy fur”. Both youngsters grumbled “We know”. Anastasia rolled her eyes “You two were always so messy and the amount of times I had to groom you. I was lucky to have Shadow to help out”. Shadow groaned contently as he walked between them and gave each of their backs a long sloppy lick. “Ack. Shadow!” Cried Boris.
“Now, where was I? Yes. So we worked out that we had found the sea. We entered the next valley and far along it we could see a great blue expanse, the sea. We ran into the valley and followed the river to its mouth”. Vladimir continued “Though your mother also realised there were no tinies or buildings in this valley. We guessed they just hadn’t expanded into this particular valley”. Valentina whined “So there were no tinies to interact with anymore?”

Anastasia laughed “Not immediately. But we saw a tinies trail up ahead that led to the sea and the sandy beach along the shore”. Valentina smiled “I hope you did find more tinies to interact with, they sound so fun”. Vladimir nodded “Oh we did find more. We realised the strong salty scent had blocked out the tinies. The trail ended in a large travelling box storage area. A few travelling boxes were stored, empty of course. Along the storage area were boxes that stank of tinies waste, latrines we guessed. But there was a very interesting smelling travelling box in the corner”.

“What was it?” Shouted Boris. Shadow grunted at him for his loud shout. Anastasia started to drool “It smelt so good, meaty and various other exotic scents. Vladimir picked it up. The tiny within leapt out and ran. But I easily scooped him up, I placed him on my back with the other tinies. Your father gave it a close sniff. Before he tipped his head back and shook the travelling box. Tipping out all the treats within into his awaiting jaws”. Vladimir grumbled “A mistake it smelt good but it tasted absolutely”...

“Disgusting?” Giggled the youngsters together. Vladimir snorted “Yes, In annoyance I tossed the travelling box over my shoulder”. Anastasia huffed “Yeah, nearly taking me out with it! Worse of all it exploded when it hit the ground, making me jump”. Vladimir snorted dismissively “Your reflexes were spot on though. Anyway I then headed onto the beach. Where several tinies were laying on the sand or swimming in the sea”.

Boris spoke up “wait, Didn’t they see, hear or feel your approach? I know tinies sound like they have poor senses but surely….” Vladimir snarled “Silence! Yes they did but only when I chucked the travelling box and made it explode. They stared up at us screaming as our shadows washed over them”. Valentina whined “aww I bet they were really frightened”. Anastasia sighed sadly “Yeah, but we only wanted to bathe in the water and wash off. To reassure them I did tell them our intentions but they of course didn’t understand a word”.

Vladimir sighed also. “So we scooped them up and placed them upon our backs. Once the beach was clear we removed our harnesses and equipment. Then we headed into the water. It was so easy to wade through. We had to pick up tinies to stop them being swept around by our waves”. Giggles from the youngsters interrupted him. “I bet it would have been quite the ride for any tinies in the water”. Said Boris. Vladimir nodded “Yes, hence why we picked them up”.
Anastasia spoke up “So we waded in deeper, up to our bellies then we used our hands to scoop up water and clean up. Oh the water did feel so good. Being able to wash off my messy fur was so relaxing. I hate having my fur messy. It was quite pleasurable, especially when cleaning off our privates”. Valentina jumped up and down “Did you get.. Excited again?” She asked. Boris smirked. Both adults huffed “No, we didn’t! We actually felt like going out deeper for a proper swim”.

Shadow grumbled. Attracting their attention. “Oh we know you don’t like water very much, big boy”. Laughed Boirs, patting the huge grand Smilodon. “Wait, what of the tinies on your back, wouldn’t they all get washed away?” Asked Valentina. Anastasia sighed sadly “We let them off to swim to shore. We could collect them after our swim. To get them off in one go we dove under water. Going out from under them”. Both youngsters gasped.

Vladimir spoke up. “Relax, they all swam away safely. We then had quite some fun diving and swimming around. We’ve given you some swimming lessons down at the lake”. They both nodded. “We have but a lake doesn’t sound as impressive as the great wide sea!” Replied Boris. Anastasia laughed “No, but as mentioned it’s a very long hike to reach the sea from here. Maybe in a few years we’ll make the journey. Now back to the tinies world. What was it we found next, Vladimir?” Vladimir gulped and shifted awkwardly “We err. Found some big floating travelling boxes, really big. But I did have a bit of an embarrassing mishap”. Hearing their father made a mistake really caught the two youngsters' attention and even Shadow’s.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043179