*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043233-Only-One-This-Month
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1043233 added January 16, 2023 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
Only One This Month
Only One This Month


I don’t have to decide which scriptwriting project I’m going to be working on for the next three days aka my days off from work. That’s because when I went to post my blog entry yesterday, I found out that I do have a Short Story to write for this month. That is what I have been working on today with what little time I have had to work on it.

True, I could have done the WDC contest this month too, but I chose not to do that for a couple of reasons. To me, one of those reasons is that it’s not a Short Story. It’s more of an Article, an Essay, etc. The second reason is that I have done it several times before, and I haven’t had too much luck with it. So, I decided not to do it this year.

That leaves me only one Short Story to write for this month, and I have already started on it with a breakdown of what this Short Story is about and the single sentences for the parts to it. I have also given it a title and a title description. Now all I need to do is start writing it. Unfortunately, I can’t do that right now because I don’t have the time to do it.

It has been a very typical first day off from work. My brother and I had a lot that needed to be done today, and it took us most of the day to do it. Don’t get me wrong. I did have a little bit of time to work on this Short Story. Just not as much time as I was hoping that I would get today. I’m not surprised I didn’t get more written, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t want to do more.

Tomorrow, I’m not too sure how much time I’m going to have when it comes to this Short Story. After all, I know that my brother and I have quite a bit that needs to be done tomorrow. It shouldn’t take us all day to do it, though. I should have some time to work on this Short Story. I’m just not sure how much time I’m going to have to work on it.

All I do know about tomorrow is that I’m going to be getting up very early tomorrow morning, and it’s going to take most of the day to do what needs to be done. I should get back in time to do at least one or two parts of this Short Story. I’m hoping to get three or four written, but I’m not going to count on that until it happens. It may happen this way, but I doubt it.

Wednesday, I don’t know about it yet. As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have too much to do that needs to get done. If that’s true, I may get to work on this Short Story before I go to work that night at midnight. I’m just not sure how much I will be able to get written. it could be only a little bit of it, or it could be a lot. I hope it’s the latter of the two.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043233-Only-One-This-Month