*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043303
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043303 added January 18, 2023 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 24: A massage to far
Anastasia rubbed her belly contently. “Oh yes, but not right away. First they peeked out of their homes. I could see their little faces in the windows. Some had tablets to draw us once again. We both kept chuffing gently to sound as friendly as possible. Then after five minutes some cautiously stepped outside and approached us”. Vladimir groaned “Yeah and they were staring at my privates”. The Youngsters giggled “They looked at my teats. I think they were working out our sex”.

Vladimir huffed “Most of them headed for your mother. Only three headed for me”. Anastasia giggled “Well you are a big strong male and had been wrecking their town more than me”. Vladimir sighed “I guess I didn’t help myself. Oh but I did want to show off my powerful body. I told the three tinies to come up to me but my words made them stop and shiver a little. I presented one of my paws for them, showing off my thick soft pad. I spoke softer to them and this worked as they approached once more”.

Valentina groaned “Oh I bet it made you both feel all warm and fuzzy inside. To have the little tinies come up to pet you. It sounds like so much fun”. Boris giggled as he stroked one of his paws. “That feels good, I wonder how it would feel with such tiny hands stroking it though?” Vladimir laughed “Oh it felt good alright, but things did get a little… Saucy”. This made both youngsters gasp as they looked at their parents.
Anastasia continued as she rubbed her belly. “Well the tinies approaching me stopped and pulled out their tablets to draw me. I was quite popular with the tinies. As they were all adults I thought I’d give them a cheeky pose to draw. I reached back to unfasten my rear strap to expose my two holes. I spread my legs and shifted them to show off my rear. I propped up my chest on one arm. ‘Aren’t I one sexy kitty?’ I asked the tinies”. She was interrupted by snickers from her children. “Now, it’s not funny. The tinies were gobsmacked though”.

Vladimir groaned “Oh you were a sight. I felt a pleasant tingle from my paw as the tinies started to stroke it. I closed my eyes as they massaged my paw. I felt them walk along towards my toes. They hesitated, probably thinking I would skewer them with my claws”. Valentina gasped “Relax, I kept them sheathed. The tinies stroked around my toes and started going up my leg. I held my head back and groaned loudly. It was so good! The tinies even went along my belly. I was enjoying myself so much I was getting excited under my tail”. He grumbled as once again both youngsters snickered.

“Did you get a hard on father?” Boris asked, struggling to keep a straight face. “Yes. Seeing your mothers rather seductive pose and the tinies massage caused me to become erect down under. When older the same will happen to you son”. Boris peeked at his bits “Oh. Really?!” Valentina giggled at him Vladimir rolled his eyes “We’ve told you before. You’re close to reaching sexual maturity age. It’s an adult thing, you’ll understand one day. Any way where was I? As I was enjoying the tinies massage I thought I’d move them to a more sensitive area”.

Anastasia laughed “Yes, you placed them by your balls and cock. You were already dribbling you know”. Vladimir huffed “Well it happens when we males get excited down there. Anyway your tinies headed for your backside as well. You picked some up and dropped them before your pussy”. Both youngsters laughed out loud. The adults rolled their eyes. “Did they touch your privates parts then?” Asked Boris as he laughed away.

Anastasia huffed “They did one of them reached out and touched my sensitive slit. It made me moan and shiver with pleasure”. Vladimir laughed “They stroked my sheath and balls. I too shivered with pleasure. Your mother nearly sucked one of the tinies into her vagina”. Both youngsters stopped laughing and gasped “Oh my! All the way in?!” Anastasia shook her head “No, luckily. My vagina was contracting violently. If the tiny went right in he would of been crushed in my folds. Luckily his hand was only stuck in my vulva”. Both youngsters sighed in relief then giggled as they thought of the tiny man's plight.

Vladimir growled at the two youngsters. “Remember though the tinies were willing participants. Don’t ever insert them yourself or fully force them to pleasure yourselves”. Both youngsters shook their heads “We won’t!” They said together. Shadow whined, as he agreed. Vladimir nodded his head “Good. Now my tinies managed to get me fully erect. I could feel my ball aching as I was ready to let off a load. One of the tinies touched my sensitive cock. I roared as it sent a very strong weave of pleasure through my body. I raised my rump up and over the tinies. Not realising my erection was now aimed right at them”. Both youngsters giggled then gasped when they realised the danger to the tinies below. “Oh no! The tinies!” Gasped Valentina.

Anastasia raised her hands “It’s ok. When aroused or excited we can enter a kind of sexual trance. Where we will do anything to pleasure ourselves. We’ll use sticks, stones, anything in reach really. I once used my Sword’s hilt… It’s often not dangerous here but for the tinies we could have caused great harm. I was close to sucking one in my pussy to be crushed and your father ready to drown his tinies in his cum. Luckily I snapped out of my trance in time to release the tiny in my vulva’s grasp. I apologised to him then I realised your father was close to harming his tinies”.

Vladimir fidgeted a little and blushed “Your mother roared at me that I was going too far. Her roar snapped me out of my trance. I looked under myself to see the tinies gawping up at my cock over them. I backed up slowly and released my load away from the tinies. They ran off, right into the woods. So our plan had worked quite well. They all ran into the woods and safety”.

“Yeah the tinies are so fun to be around. Though we did go a little too far. We didn’t want to get all aroused. We got a good massage at least and saved the tinies”. Said Anastasia. Vladimir sighed “Yeah, we could have killed them by accident. So we decided to be more careful from then on. We headed off to find more tinies to help out. “Well The most important thing is no tinies died and they were all safely in the woods”. Suggested Valentina. “Indeed, the tinies had been saved so we moved on along the trail that led along the river. It didn’t take long to find more tinies to help, we also met Shadow’s mother Shira there”. Shadow cocked his head with interest as did both youngsters.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043303