*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043308
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043308 added January 18, 2023 at 10:07am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 25: Meeting new friends
“So we followed the trail along the river. It was covered with the tinies travelling boxes. Many of which were empty and bashed up. Some had left the trail but appeared to be stuck and abandoned. Ahead were tinies running. When they saw us they turned and ran up the valley side and into the woods”. Anastasia paused as Vladimir spoke up.

“Yes, we were saving them with little effort. Not just that we crushed their travelling boxes to stop them trying to use them. They feel so good crunching under our paws”. Anastasia saw the youngsters looking keenly at their own paws. “They do, BUT always sniff first to make sure they are tiny free!” The youngsters nodded “We will!” Anastasia continued. “I didn’t feel so comfortable scaring the tinies, but it was for the ebay”. Vladimir nodded “Oh yes, either that or leave them to be eaten, squished or who knows what by others”. Anastasia sighed “Yeah, we could smell other giants out there far away”. Brois shook his head vigorously. “I agree, it was for the best to scare them to safety”.

Anastasia grinned “But I knew we’d be able to interact with more tinies soon without having to scare them away”. Vladimir laughed at her “You really did love the tinies, we soon found some more to help. But it was odd as we smelt many of their travelling boxes, but not enough to match in tinies numbers”. Valentina whined “That sounds bad. What was going on?!” Both adults huffed “We had to run to find out. It didn’t smell right at all”.

Anastasia waved her arms before her “as we ran not only did our paw steps sound like thunder that echoed throughout the valley. But also we left deep prints. Before us tinies barely had time to run clear. I waved like this wildly at them to get clear”. Boris gasped “You didn’t step on any?” Anastasia gasped herself “What?! No, of course we didn’t!” Vladimir snorted “We do know how to be careful son. Luckily in a few minutes we entered another valley that had a huge trail running through it”.

“How huge?” Asked Boris. Anastasia lifted a paw. “Wide enough for one of my paws to fit on it. But it was covered in thousands of travelling boxes. Almost all abandoned. Tinies were running along the trail, all in one direction”. Vladimir growled “I made us stop and grabbed my Sword as did your mother. I could smell a giant approaching fast from far down the trail and valley. I smelt like a feline”. Both youngsters yelped “Another feline? Was it aggressive?”

Vladimir shook his head “You’ll find out. We heard thunderous paw steps, louder than ours. We knew it was big, whatever it was. Our mouths dropped when the giant appeared. A huge snow white furred Grand Smilodon not quite as large as Shadow was strolling up the valley. Its shoulders were still as tall as our heads. Its belly bulged a little and it wore a large saddle. Most impressive were the sabre’s jutting out of the mouth just like Shadow’s. We knew it was a female from the fur colour and her scent”. Valentina looked at Shadow “Wow, was it Shadow’s mother?” Shadow keenly whined and cocked his head.

“Yes, it was his mother Shira we’d come across. She was clearly a mount for an anthro. But where her master was we didn’t know. She was walking with the tinies trail through her legs. She was going slow. She was staring down intently at the trail. She caught up with some tinies and lowered her head over them. I thought she was going to slurp them up so sheathed my Sword and reached for my bow and arrows”. Boris gasped “But if you shot her she’d fall on the tinies. Or if you missed”. Valentina whined “Or you would have killed Shadow’s mother and he’d never have been born!”

Shadow whined and pushed against the two youngsters for comfort. They petted the huge beast reassuringly. Anastasia sighed “Yes, I stopped your father for the first few reasons. We didn’t know her intent at that point. We’d have to use our Swords. We both charged at her. Your father roared at her to leave the tinies alone. Shira lifted her head and growled softly, but she didn’t move. But as your father went to strike her a voice roared at us to stop”.

“Another giant?” Asked Boris. Anastasia nodded “Yes. Running up behind Shira was an male Anthro Leopard. He wore only a loincloth with bags and a scabbard for a dagger. His dagger was in his hand he stopped beside Shira and pointed his dagger at us. He told us to leave her and the tinies alone. He thought we were there to attack the tinies you see”. Vladimir snorted “Yes, the cheek of it! We’d already saved thousands of them. I thought it was odd there were few tinies around and a gigantic Grand Smilodon strolling along their trail”.

“It sounded tense, did things cool down?” Asked Valentina. Anastasia sighed “yes, I realised there was a terrible misunderstanding. I sheathed my sword and talked the other two into sheathing their weapons. Things calmed a little”. Vladimir huffed “Until he gave us his presentation of Shira and her fondness for tinies”.Anastasia giggled “Oh yes, she absolutely adored them but oh my the Leopard’s show made us worry!”

Both youngsters and Shadow cocked their heads “Why, what did he do?” Vladimir growled “He pulled some tinies out of one of his bags, he claimed he had rescued them from a town. He then offered them before SHira’s mouth and called them treats!” Both youngsters cringed, Shadow snorted with disgust. “I was furious, I thought she’d eat them but your mother held me back. Shira just looked at the tinies and snorted with disgust like Shadow. He said she’d not hurt them. But what Shira did next really amazed us”.

“Ooh, what did she do?” Asked Valentina. “She rolled onto her side alongside the trail so as not to crush any travelling boxes. She exposed her belly and splayed her legs wide. The Leopard crouched down and tipped the tinies onto her belly. He confirmed she was pregnant and often looked after his village's young. We watched the tinies struggle in her fur, screaming and gibbering in their odd tongue. Then Shira lowered one of her huge paws onto them”. Anastasia looked over at Shadow, he lifted one of his huge paws and stared at it. As did the youngsters.

“Oh my. Their paws are huge! The poor tinies must have been terrified.She didn’t hurt them, did she?” Asked Valentina with a concerned look. Anastasia shook her head “No, but I wanted to leap in and stop her. Vladimir held me back as he pointed out there were no squishes or smell of crushed bodies. Shira moaned contently as the Leopard rubbed her belly then lifted her paw. To reveal the tinies all safe and sound. Just buried in her thick fur. We sighed in relief as we realised she was indeed friendly. As was her master”.
Vladimir growled “Well not at first, but after our brief stand off we got along okay. He told us of his run in with other giants. A Bear pissing on a village, A Wolverine and his dog that was in a town relieving itself. He was so angry with them. We told him of our run ins. I had to stop a Cow from levelling a town she even threatened to have a dump on it”. Anastasia snorted “I told him of my run ins, I had to deal with a feral Deer trashing a city. Then an arrogant Bear Taur. The Leopard, he was called Zoysa by the way, was disgusted as were we. Why others were so evil baffled us”.

Boris growled “Yeah. Why pick on those weaker than yourselves. Such cowards!” Valentina nodded “Yeah, bullies always pick on the weak. But it can backfire. Our mother fucked up that Bear big time!” Anastasia laughed “Yeah, but it was only the tinies magical gas that helped with that one”. Vladimir patted her shoulder. “I would have loved to see you take that Bear out. But we soon got to see your mother in action against Bear Taurs”.

“Wait what?” Gasped Boris. Anastasia huffed “Yes, as we finished talking Shira was still hugging the tinies under her paw growled and looked aside. Then the scent hit us. We all grabbed our weapons, Zoysa plucked the humans off of Shira letting her roll over as four Bear taurs appeared, coming right at us!”
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043308