*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043325
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043325 added January 18, 2023 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 26: Fighting four drunk Bear Taurs
“But unlike the one I'd faced, these were even larger. Kodiaks to be precise”. Said Anastasia. Boris gulped “I hear they are the biggest and most arrogant ones”. Vladimir shook his head “Most arrogant but biggest are the Polar Bears. Though they are usually more even headed”. Anastasia growled oh my these ones were so arrogant. They called us kitties”. Boris and Valentina growled “We’re not little Cats!” Vladimir snarled “Worst insults were to come, they mocked our weapons as they pulled out their weapons, massive hammers. They wanted to play whack a Cat as they went at us one on one”.

Vladimir pulled out his Sword. “I held my ground, letting the Bear come at me. I dived aside as his hammer came down and swung my Sword”. Both youngsters fidgeted at the story of the fight. “Oh this is tense!” Whined Valentina. Boris hushed her “Be quiet! I want to hear it fully!” Vladimir continued. “The hammer smashed into the ground. Crushing multiple travelling boxes and sending out great fissures. My Sword missed the Bear but I cut his hammer’s handle in half. That really angered him, he pulled out his sword and swiped at me. I deflected several times. He was strong, but I had an idea. Below I grabbed one of the tinies travelling boxes and tossed it into his face. The glass on the travelling box shattered and got into his eys… One blink and we had a blinded Bear”.

Anastasia laughed “Such a smart move. Now my Bear I also waited for him to swipe at me. Unlike Vladimir’s he swung his hammer sideways. I leapt over it and swiped with my sword, slicing his arm. It was only a flesh wound but it pissed him off greatly. He tossed his hammer at me. I stood my ground using my claws to anchor myself to the ground. I sheathed my sword as I caught his hammer. It was heavy and with its momentum I slid backwards. Churning up the ground with my claws. I studied his hammer briefly before I tossed it high over him. As he looked up at it I pulled out my Sword and charged at him”.

“Wow, this is one amazing fight. How did the other two fare?” Valentina interrupted again. Boris glared at her. Vladimir huffed “Well Zoysa showed us right up with his acrobatics. He leapt up over his Bear, avoiding a hammer swipe and landed on his back. The Bear roared and tried to throw him off. But Zoysa had his claws sunk into the Bear’s body. The Bear tried to drop to roll over and onto him. But Zoysa simply thrust his dagger right into the Bear's head and down he fell”. Boris laughed “Oh that was a bit fast”. Vladimir sighed “Yeah. He took his out the fastest”.

Anastasia gestured at Shadow “His mother despite being gentle and placid towards the tinies was a ferocious beast in combat. She roared and charged at her attacker. Catching him by surprise. He brought his hammer down but she leapt past him. As his hammer was jammed in the ground it gave her time to turn around and she sunk her Sabres deep into this butt!” Both youngsters giggled. Both adults laughed and Shadow chuffed loudly. “Yes, it was quite funny as she used her forepaws to grip his thighs. He ran around shaking his butt with her firmly attached to his butt”.

Vladimir resumed telling of his fight after a few minutes of laughter. “So my Bear completely shredded his eyes. He swung his sword wildly. Easily I dodged his swings. I backed up and watched the other’s fights. Shira’s Bear came charging over wildly, not looking where he was running. His head was lopped off by his blinded companion. She released herself from his rump and leapt onto the blinded Bears back. She snarled and sunk her sabres deep into his neck. With a crunch and shower of blood the Bear collapsed”.

Both youngsters eyes went wide “damn she sounded so savage but started off so sweet. I wonder if Shadow would be like that if we were in danger? He’s always so calm and gentle” said Boris. Shadow whined. They petted him gently. “Yes he is. But I’d expect him to protect you both if you were in extreme danger”. Replied Anastasia. Boris laughed “I would bet so too. Look at those muscles and his impressive sabres”. He patted Shadow’s bulging shoulders and stroked his pristine sabres.

“So back to the fight. Two Bears down. Zoysa’s Bear tumbled onto his back. Sending the dagger deeper into his head. He was down. In one move. Your mother charged at her distracted Bear and plunged her Sword deep into his chest. That was it fight over in but a few moments”. Vladimir paused as both youngsters gasped. “A little anticlimactic” siad Boris. Both adults shrugged. “Yeah we thought that but apart from the Bear’s arrogance we could smell booze on them. They were heavily intoxicated”.
Anastasia growled “I wondered if they had stolen the alcohol from the tinies, who no doubt they’d terrorised. But at least we had dealt with them and they couldn’t harm any more tinies”. Valentina spoke up “So were you all messy with blood?” Anastasia shook her head as did Vladimir. Not really, just our swords which we wiped off on the ground. But Shira’s white coat was soaked. She was licking herself clean as Zoysa petted her. She nuzzled him and against his bags. I remembered he had tinies in there. It turns out she was quite keen to hug them again”. Shadow chuffed as both youngsters smiled “Aww. She sounds so cute. I bet Shadow would love to hug the tinies if we ever go to their world”.

Vladimir laughed “I bet he would. But with the fight over we wanted to move on to find more tinies to assist. We invited Zoysa and Shira to join us”. Boris asked “So did they agree to join you?” Valentina gestured at Shadow and Boris realised his daft sounding question.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043325