*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043379
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043379 added January 19, 2023 at 6:26pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 27: Shira the Grand Smilodon
Anastasia laughed “I think you’ll find your sister is right. It’s how we ended up with Shadow. Zoysa mounted Shira and let her decide.She had a rather.. Unique way to deliver her answer”. Valentina raised her hand “Oh how so?” Vladimir continued “Oh she walked over to your mother and sniffed at her. Once she reached your mother she released her tongue and dragged her large fat tongue across your mother’s muzzle!” Both youngsters giggled. Shadow groaned as he brought his head to Boris and gave him a long sloppy kiss with his huge fat tongue.

“Ack! Shadow!” Cried Boris. They all laughed. “Nice demonstration Shadow. It was just like that! But not only did she lick she wrapped her thick forelegs around your mother’s chest and hugged her. Your mother stroked her back, much to Shira’s delight”. Boris yelped as Shadow wrapped his thick muscular legs around his chest and pushed him over with ease. He rubbed affectionately down on him. Boris gasped “You big oaf Shadow!” as he stroked the friendly beast.

Anastasia continued after her laugh “I wasn’t the only one to get her affection. She released me and walked on over to your father. She didn’t lick but wrapped him up in her paws and gave him a hug as well. She rubbed her head against his”. Vladimir sighed “Yeah, it was amazing how powerful she was. I realised I wouldn’t be able to break out of her grip. To think that was only a friendly hug. If she meant to cause harm…” The youngsters gasped “Yeah, but they will only do it to true threats Like Bears. Not us” said Boris as he was released by Shadow.

Vladimir nodded “Oh yes, Shadow has always been very laid back. Like him his mother loved a belly rub. I was amazed to feel just how pregnant she was, days away from birth. Zoysa told us she was always quite motherly even when not pregnant and with cubs not of her own. That was why she was also so good with the tinies. But her protectiveness kicked in with Bears”. Anastasia spoke up “I gave her belly a stroke before I asked for a cub, though we didn’t need mounts. Not all Grand Smilodons take riders. They make excellent companions such as Shadow here”. Boris interrupted, “Are there warrior ones as well?” Vladimir laughed “Oh yes, hunters as well they are very good at many tasks. Shira's brother would not take riders like us but would hunt and play with Zoysa afterwards”.

Anastasia followed up “Shira agreed to let us have one of her cubs. Who we received after our adventure on the tinies world. But after that she grumbled as she wanted to clean off the last of the blood on her pelt. Zoysa had already found a place to wash her off. Shira led the way for us as we headed for the source of water”. Valentina cocked her head “hmmm, I wonder what they led mother and father to?”
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043379