*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043431
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1043431 added January 24, 2023 at 1:19pm
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ January 20, 2023
Dear God,
Please bless our current Bible teacher at Destiny Church, Marc Turnage, from Windows Into the Bible University. He has stirred up the stagnant waters amongst some of my friends. He has asked us to consider why we interpret the Bible the way we do, and how to be divorce ourselves from some of the current inroads of thought for the church, from those who know scripture but have no faith in God.

For instance tolerance. Not an example Marc used, but mine. When strict adherence to Biblical scripture is practiced in the church, how is it that dedicated Christians who grew up on God's word can say the teachers of faith are being intolerant. Is the Bible God's Word? Did God amend His Word just so those who practice a sinful lifestyle might not feel bad about themselves or singled out? The same God who calls out sexual immorality, calls out greed, gluttony, malice, hatred, and cursing. Are those who practice sexual immorality suppose to suddenly get a "get out of hell" free card while the practitioners of other sins will not?

It is now the golden age of tolerance and there are plenty of churches that preach a special dispensation of grace from all sin. If a church seems intolerant to a person's pet sin, they can stop going. It isn't the church condemning people for sin, it is the sin. Just like it is not the doctor's diagnosis that is killing a cancer patient: it is the cancer! Every sin has a corresponding disease attached to it. The church can stop preaching on sin, but a person is going to die none the less. Will more tolerance help the sick and dying? Not likely.


ROMANS 6:22-23 "Through Jesus"

But now you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our LORD.



I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus who strengthens me, and I am God's slave to righteousness, that leads to sanctification and eternal life.

*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)_(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_
 (YCM_@122313) 01.20.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043431