*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043436
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1043436 added January 20, 2023 at 3:34pm
Restrictions: None
Taylor Swift Love Story
I love Taylor Swift's singing and have 4 of her CD's but I love her old music best. She is beautiful and has a voice of an angel.

I love her song Love Story. The video is so neat. The woman in the song and video meets a young handsome man at the Ball. The video is set in Medieval times. Taylor is a Princess. The couple dance. They walk around in the garden and the Princess pets a horse. The couple are falling in love. Taylor refers to the young man as Romeo and herself as Juliet. The video has a happy ending. They don't die. This Romeo and Juliet live and are hugging and kissing in the end. Yes! I love happy endings and fairy tales. Taylor looks beautiful in the gowns she wears. When you watch the video, you think of Cinderella and all the fairy tales you have read. I am a hopeless romantic. It is obvious in the stories I have written.

I watch the video and I think of my husband and I when we were younger. He treats me like a Queen. I have everything I could want. The video is so romantic and I feel like Juliet with a happy ending. So, Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet do get a happy ending.

I do wish Taylor Swift would go back to her old style of music. I listen to her old CD's and feel happy.

Purple Fairy Image

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043436