*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043458
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1043458 added September 12, 2023 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Whale movie!
It was January 19, 2023, and you were just waking up that morning. You were still an emotional mess after finding out about your cousin dying from a heart attack last week. Of course, even though you both saw a movie about a fat man dying from health complications due to severe obesity and seeing so many overweight folks dying from a heart attack as well, you still didn't feel "ready" for a diet just yet. You would be going about your day just fine until your Facebook started to blow up. It was your family and they seem to be quite pissed about something. You look at the posts and saw what they were getting upset about. The movie theaters in the area are getting filled up with Indian movies again and it's upsetting your family!

You then begin to feel furious yourself because these Indian movies are so stupid, but for some odd reason, that asshole brother of yours is enjoying them! And it doesn't help that one of these people is living in his house right now and is dating him! You then decided to join in on the fray and fuss up a storm too!

The next day, on the 20th, you woke up that morning and you feel your blood is still boiling! As you start up some coffee, your phone gets blown up. It was your sister. You pick it up and find out that she wants to pick up one of your old TVs because one of hers went out. It went out on it's own and totally not because she or one of her sons punched it out of rage! You ask why she can't just buy a new one instead and not only is she broke, but she tried to go back to that store where you got her son a PS4 and found out that everyone in the family got banned from it. Of course, Ross was still allowed in, but you ask why and she said something about an incident where your mother went up to a random group of teens and told them they are going to burn in Hell for playing D&D! You then facepalm and remember that incident clearly. You also tell her how last night, you were up all night talking to Ross's old roommate and PLEADING with him to go back into Ross's house and kick that raghead asshole out! But he just keeps telling you that he wanted to move out and he wanted to give Ross space with his new roommate! That conversation left your blood boiling at an all time high! Hours later, your sister and her sons would come over and pick up the old TV and bring it to her car. She then goes on another tangent about how movie theaters are getting filled with all of these foreign films and it's driving her and the rest of the family nuts! You then decided to offer to go to the movies with her and seeing "The Whale."


On the way there, you two bicker about how if people like Ross didn't fund these foreign films so much, these movie theaters wouldn't keep getting loaded up with them right now! You remember one of your other brothers pleading with Hollywood to please make movies again, but some people said to just look at streaming services for the new movies. You two then arrive at the theater and just after you bought tickets, your sister holds her gut and quickly runs to the lady's room. You two would then sit in the theater room.


You two would once again leave the theater bawling your eyeballs out after seeing such a sad movie!


You would then be riding home with her until she suddenly decides to pull over and start to dump her trash into a business's dumpster. You flip out and ask what the Hell she is doing and she says that the trash folks have stopped picking up her trash. You then asked if she has been paying her trash bill, but she said that the trash people have been asking for a lot of money lately! You then tell her to please pay her bills, but she gets irate and yells at you, telling you to try paying the bills while raising some kids AND paying for a son's CHILD SUPPORT!

After she drops you off, you would start playing some Fortnite with your girlfriend while opening up cans of "White Claw" beer and smoking up some weed!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043458