*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043481
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043481 added January 21, 2023 at 6:44pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 29: Finding a raided town
Vladimir growled. “Yes, we could smell fire, smoke and worse piss, Dog piss”. Valentina shined “Aww no, not Dogs!” Vladimir huffed “Yes, Dogs. as we neared the town the plume of smoke was visible over it. Shira growled and burst into a sprint. As you have seen with Shadow they can half move when they want to. We had to run with all our might to keep up with her”. Shadow huffed proudly. “He always loves a good run and always outruns us” Said Valentina as she petted him.
Anastasia sighed “Yeah, we made it to the tinies town very quickly. We left a very obvious trail off deep paw prints and fissures behind us. But we had no choice. The stream ran right through the centre of the town. Like before it was made of smaller buildings. But throughout the town were trails of destruction. The tinies houses had been stomped flat and burnt. There were paw prints in the mess along with squished tinies. But not only had they been squished, long trails of drool made it clear the Dogs had eaten the tinies”. Both youngsters looked like they would throw up. Anastasia paused “Are you okay? I know it wasn’t nice for us to witness either”.

Valentina coughed “Eww. Seeing their little squished bodies would make me throw up”. Boris spluttered “Yeah so gross, I would have loved to kick those Dogs up the rear for their behaviour!” Vladimir growled “Well if you thought that was bad. The Dogs had also marked the tinies. We could see multiple pools of pee with tinies splashing about helplessly within. Oh and then they had also defecated on some of the homes. It was absolutely disgusting the air reeked”.

Anastasia snorted “Yes the smell was the worst I’d ever smelt. But I could smell the Dogs, they had run off shortly before we arrived”. Boris snarled “I hope you went after them!” Anastasia shook her head. “No, we had to help the tinies first. Shira was the first to head in. Zoysa dismounted her and let her go on in. She was very careful with her paws. She didn’t crush any travelling boxes or buildings. The only trace she left were paw prints on the tinies trails”. Valentina giggled “She sounds so sweet. A shame we never met her”. Anastasia sighed “Yeah, they live far, far from here. We last saw them when Shadow was only just weaned”.

Zoysa spoke up “I followed next then your mother and Zoysa. We scooped up the tinies out in the open and placed them on our backs. Zoysa used his pouches. It must have been rough for them there but better than being trapped in their destroyed town”. Boris grumbled “It does sound kind of rough to be trapped in an enclosed space with hundreds of others crammed in”. Vladimir huffed “I guess so, but again it was for the tinies' own good”.

Shadow whined and fidgested “Alright we’ll continue. Shira went for the tinies in the pools of pee. She wrapped them up with her tongue. With great care as you know their tongues are huge and rough like ours”. Anastasia was interrupted by Shadow as he stuck out his massive wet and rough tongue. Both youngsters giggled at him. Anastasia rolled her eyes “really Shadow! Anyway Shira sealed the tinies in her jaws and strained the piss through her fangs. The horrid stuff gushed out through her lips and down to the ground. The tinies must of been pinned against her fangs in the process”.

Boris gasped “Wow, imagine being stuck against those chompers!” He gestured at Shadows mouth. Shadow opened his jaws to show off his pristine white teeth. Anastasia laughed “Yeah, I guess it would be impressive but very imposing at the tinies height. Once she’d strained out the piss she swished them about gently. Showering them in her thick saliva. I guess it was better to be covered in sticky slobber than stinky corrosive dog piss. Zoysa went over to retrieve her ‘cleaned’ tinies; he also dried them off by rubbing them against his fur. I think it took us half an hour to rescue all the tinies out in the open”.

“So once rescued what did you do with them?” Asked Valentina. “Well luckily there were woods nearby. So we told Zoysa about how we found out how the woods were a safe place for the tinies to hide from other giants. I showed him my cut paw to prove how dangerous the trees were to us. We headed over and the two of us sat down and Zoysa tipped the tinies out of the pouches. Immediately the tinies all ran down us and into the woods”. Boris cocked his head “The tinies are smart but what of Shira?”

Vladimir chuckled “She was strolling around the tinies town. She was trying to find more to rescue, but they hid in their homes. I was in the mood to kick some Dogs butts. I said we should go after the dogs. Your mother pointed out there were tinies hiding here as well. Zoysa said he’d follow my lead. So I had to ponder. I crossed my arms for a good think”. Valentina whined “So what did you decide to do, stay and rescue the tinies or chase the dogs?”
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043481