*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043492
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1043492 added January 21, 2023 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Missing Movie!
It was the morning of January 21, 2023, and you are still quite sad about the movie from last night. It also doesn't help that you have a very nasty hangover, your bedroom floor is covered in beer cans again, and the whole house smells of weed. You would be in the kitchen making coffee again when you decided to check in on your asshole brother again. As you look on his Twitter feed, you would see that he is talking about seeing the "missing" movie tonight.


You remember that the trailer for this film is so frightening that every time your mom watches it, it would nearly give her a stroke! You would ask her why she reacted that way and she says that she can easily see your brother in that situation. She can see him and that raghead bastard go back to his home country, get kidnapped, and disappear into thin air! You then decided to get your camera equipment ready as your girlfriend puts the kids to bed. That evening, as you pull into the parking lot, you notice that you don't see any of the vehicles that Ross would ride in. You would then manage to get inside the theater with tickets, get your snacks and head to the seats. You two would then proceed to watch the film.


You then begin to wonder if Ross even showed up or was going to see it at another time. You get curious and check on his Twitter and, to your surprise, he called the trip off. The reason was that before he left the house, he had come down with a nasty stomach bug and had to call the trip off. You couldn't believe it, you finally manage to get inside the movie theater to confront him and he ends up calling off the trip due to a stomach bug!

After you two get back home, you go back to cracking open the "White Claw" beer, smoking up some weed, and turning on your game console to play some Fortnite...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043492