*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043571
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043571 added January 23, 2023 at 6:14pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 30: Pursuing the dogs
Vladimir snorted “we went after the dogs of course! But before I decided to give chase Shira was having a wander around the tinies town”. Both youngsters' eyes lit up “aww was she being gentle?” Anastasia laughed “Oh she was, she was looking around constantly for hiding tinies. Whenever one poked its head out of a building she’d head over to say hello. The tinies hid when they saw her. She’d wait with her head lowered before looking for another to pop its head out. She nearly caught one but he got away before she lowered her head to him”.

“She sounds so adorable. Shadow’s just as friendly though and very lovable” Valentina stroked Shadow, he chuffed at her softly. Nuzzling her affectionately. Vladimir grumbled “so, after that we followed the dogs before they could cause any more chaos. It was easy to follow them. They left a trail of paw prints. They had run down a trail, they had crushed and kicked travelling boxes everywhere. They had also squished more tinies”.

Anastasia growled “Yes, that made me quite angry. We had to stop them. Behind us Zoysa had to call Shira back to him. She was a bit reluctant to leave but Zoysa said he’d catch her some to care for in the next settlement. I trusted her to do so and didn’t object”. Boris shook his head “Yeah, no worries with her and the tinies”. Anastasia nodded “Yeah, she was such a big softy. She even gave Zoysa a big sloppy kiss before he mounted her to follow after me and your father”.
“Ha big slimy Kisses!” Giggled Valentina. Boris laughed “Yes, big sloppy Kis… Ack!” Shadow predictably leaned over and gave Boris a sloppy kiss along his muzzle. Before Valentina could react he turned and gave her one as well. Both youngsters sighed and wiped off his thick slobber. Anastasia and Vladimir laughed. But then their father’s face turned serious.

“The trail we followed was devastated by the dogs the whole way. We found no intact travelling boxes or tinies. Just crushed boxes, trails of saliva and tiny clothing and puddles of stinking dog piss. The dogs had clearly wiped all the tinies out as they travelled. Not only were we angry but so was Shira. She and Zoysa fell back a little as she kept stopping to sniff the travelling boxes and pools of pee”. Boris whined “So there were no tinies left at all in the dogs wake?”

Vladimir shook his head, Anastasia growled “I was so cross I couldn’t wait to get my claws on them!” Vladimir snorted “Me too!” Anastasia continued “But ahead we smelt a city. I could tell by the scents alone that it was a city not a town we approached. Far more populous. We could smell fire and smoke and finally we could see the city. But not only were there ten dogs romping around we also found”.... Valentina interrupted “Oh no I hope it wasn’t more nasty giants!”
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043571