*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043636-Chapter-32-Rescuing-the-tinies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043636 added January 25, 2023 at 6:46am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 32: Rescuing the tinies
“Well, we went with my plan. Though I did say we should only attack if self defence”. Said Anastasia. Vladimir grumbled “Yes before you ask I agreed children. Though I did promise to introduce my blade to any that got close!” He pulled out his Greatsword and held it proudly before the youngsters. “Wow! Dad’s sword is the best I’ve ever seen!” Said Boris with awe. Valentina huffed “I prefer mother’s”. Anastasia laughed as she drew her Greatsword holding it alongside Vladimir’s.

After holding their Swords side by side for a moment they lowered them as Anastasia continued the story “So Zoysa also agreed as did Shira. I suggested we spread out and rescue tinies from different areas. Zoysa and Shira headed in the direction of the anthro Wolfess. I headed for the suburbs near the dogs and your father headed towards the centre with the gigantic Bull taur”. Boris laughed “I bet dad wanted to fight the bull!” Vladimir grinned “Oh I did want to have a go at him if I could. Nothing like a good challenge every so often!”

Valentina sighed “Why do males always have to prove themselves?” Vladimir snorted. “To show we are the strongest of course! Now back to the story. Anastasia, if you’d be so kind?” Anastasia nodded and continued “So I reached down to rescue tinies running or trapped in debris. I smiled and spoke softly to let them know I was there to help. Not eat, stomp or pee on them. Those I rescued I placed in my poachers rather than my back just in case. I snarled at the dogs, making them run away. But much to my annoyance they smashed up more homes and resumed devouring,pissing and stomping tinies!”

Boris gasped “Did you shoot them with your arrows?” Anastasia shook her head “No, I was worried that may cause even more destruction. I just tried to rescue as many tinies as I could”. Vladimir spoke up. “Now my turn. I crept up on the Bull, I was a little jealous as he was so muscular, twice as thick as mine. He was flexing his arms and posing before the reflective glass. He hadn’t even spotted my approach”. Boris snorted “So dumb to admire yourself without watching out around you”.

Vladimir nodded “Yes, I thought he was dumb to not pay attention to his surroundings. But it gave me a chance to rescue tinies below and around me. I ripped open their buildings to scoop them out”. Valentina and Shadow whined “So rough! You must have scared them!” Vladimir snarled “I would rather scare them by rescuing them than leave them to be eaten, stomped or pissed on young lady!” Valentina yelped and cowered at her father’s outburst. Anastasia was a little shocked but she nodded at his explanation.

“Sadly your father is right. Rescuing them by any means necessary was crucial in the already ravaged city. Now Zoysa and Shira were heading right for the anthro Wolfess, who was still dropping tinies into her loincloth. Zoysa let Shira chase down the Wolfess. SHe of course took great care not to step on the tinies or their buildings and travelling boxes. Zoysa collected all the tinies Shira had stepped over”. Boris laughed “So Shira took on the Wolfess and Zoysa rescued the tinies! What good teamwork!” Both adults nodded in agreement.

“Yes, it was. Shira threatened the Wolfess with a growl. She tried to get Zoysa to call her off! But he refused unless she released the tinies. But she refused as she saw them as toys!” Vladimir was interrupted by Boris “Gross! Tinies are not toys!” Valentina shook her head “Yeah, I hope Shira rescued the tinies from that nasty Wolfess!” Anastasia laughed “Oh she did”. Both youngsters leaned forwards keenly as Anastasia continued.

“The Wolfess walked away even right through buildings without a care with Shira pursuing her. Shira still avoided stomping on the tinies belongings. But she still was gaining on the Wolfess who entered a large grassy area. She tripped up and before she could get up Shira pounced on her”. Valentina gasped “Wow! I would wet myself if I had a Grand Smilodon leaping at me angrily!” Boris huffed “I hate to admit it but I would be scared as well”. Vladimir chuckled “Well when she landed she used her paws to pin down the Wolfesses arms and legs. Then she did something that shook the entire city”.

“Oh my! What did she do?!” Cried Boris. Anastasia laughed nervously. “She lowered her head right down to the Wolfess and then let off an ear splitting roar. We all heard it and looked at her. Buildings shook and the glass shattered or cracked. It was the loudest roar I've ever heard. Don’t you think about it, Shadow!” She cried as Shadow opened his jaws wide. He closed them and whined. Both youngsters giggled at him and patted his shoulders.

“So did Shira finish her off?” Asked Boris. Anastasia shook her head. “No. She gave a rather effective threat display to make the Wolfess submit. Then she went to rescue the tinies trapped in her loincloth and privates”. Both youngsters snickered. “Ha, I bet that was a thing to see!” Laughed Boris. Anastasia fidgeted a little “erm. Yes. Shira tore the loincloth off to expose the tinies. So many were stuck to the Wolfesses lips and in her slit. Shira chuffed at the tinies before she released her tongue and…” Valentina interrupted.

“Woah. Their tongues are rough like us, did she hurt the tinies?!” Vladimir spoke up. “No, she used the smooth tip of her tongue to lick them free. It was amazing how gentle and precise she was to think of it. She licked them onto her back then she had to rescue the tinies inside the Wolfess. Without hesitation she thrust her tongue in deep to scoop the tinies out”. Anastasia snorted “Damn bitch was enjoying it though. I remember her sitting there moaning loudly with every lick and thrust of Shira’s tongue”. Valentina gasped “Really?!” She looked at her rear “I don’t think it would be so pleasu…” Both parents snarled “Disgusting! Don’t think of such naughty things! Shira was only doing it to rescue tinies!”

Valentina shook her head vigorously and Boris smirked at her. “Oh no… I was just saying”. Both parents folded their arms “Good! Now once she’d licked them all free she gave the Wolfess a snarl as she stepped off of her. Wisely she ran out of the city. Shira didn’t give chase. Instead she laid down and chuffed away at her rescued tinies. Zoysa reached her and gave her a stroke as he scooped off all her tinies to add to his pouches”. Shadow whined. Anastasia sighed “Don’t worry Shadow. Your mother rolled onto her side to present her belly. She spread her legs wide and then Zoysa tipped all of the tinies out of his pouches before her exposed belly”.

Shadow chuffed happily. Valentina giggled “I bet the tinies had an amazing view of her belly!” As she said that Shadow flopped onto his side to mimic Shira’s stance. Vladimir laughed “Oh Shadow suck a big soft lump! But yes, the tinies view of that wall of soft fur must have been amazing. Zoysa stored her belly and encouraged the tinies to do so. He used his free hand to block their escape route. Soon enough all the tinies were stroking her belly, much to her delight”.

Both youngsters moved to stroke Shadow’s presented belly. As with his mother he groaned contently at their soft touch. “But of course Shira and Zoysa weren’t the only ones interacting with giants and tinies. We had ours to deal with”. Said Anastasia as both youngsters and Shadow looked over at her.
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043636-Chapter-32-Rescuing-the-tinies