*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043643
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fenrir
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2288346
Anastasia the Tiger taur tells her tale to her young about her visit to a micro world.
#1043643 added January 25, 2023 at 8:23am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 34: Coming home (finale)
“What happened then?” Asked Valentina. Vladimir huffed “Well I was ready to fight. But as the bull was seconds away and I looked up at him a strong wind blew. But it swirled around the Bull. He snorted angrily in surprise but then there was a bright flash. It briefly blinded us all. When it faded the Bull was gone!” Boris yelped “What? How?!” Anastasia sighed “It was the same thing that brought us to the tinies world. We realised what had brought us there was also bringing us back”.

“Yes, I first sniffed around the area where the Bull had been taken. Nothing smelt off. Apart from the Bulls own musky scent. We worked out that if the swirling winds hit you that means you were about to be sent home”. Vladimir was interrupted by Anastasia. “Or we was worried it would kill us or just take us to a completely different world. But of course it returned us back home”.

“Oh my. I would have been quite uncertain and scared” said Valentina. Anastasia nodded “Oh we all were. As we never knew when or what would actually happen to us. But in just a few minutes strong winds blew around all of us. Me, your father, Shira, The Kitsune… Then there was a blinding flash and a sensation of running very fast”. Both youngsters whined “So was that it? Your adventure was over?”

Both adults sighed “Yes. We were all in a normal field, minus the Kitsune. Hopefully she was safe elsewhere. We realised the tinies weren’t with us. They were left in their world. I hoped all other giants went as well so as not to be left to pick on the tinies”. Vladimir snorted “I think everyone must have surely come back. Or for all we know that world could be completely devoid of tinies”. The youngsters and Shadow lowered their ears “We hope not!” Anastasia smiled “But we believe no giants remained behind”.

“How did you feel after coming home then?” Asked Boris. Vladimir huffed “I was glad to be back to normal. But I did miss being around the tinies and their creations”. Anastasia nodded “I was sad, I had so enjoyed my visit to their little world. I do so wish to go back one day!” Both youngsters giggled “maybe you will and so will we and Shadow!” Shadow chuffed happily and wagged his short tail. “Easy big boy! I bet you’d be great around the tinies like your mother!” Laughed Valentina as she petted the excited Grand Smilodon. They all laughed for a few minutes.

Anastasia resumed “So after our adventure me and your father chose to stick together, Usually we’d separate after mating. Zoysa and Shira stayed for a while until she gave birth not long after. Once her cubs were weaned she left Shadow with us and they departed for their own lands. That was the last we saw of them. You two were born and raised alongside Shadow. Obviously his growth rate was greater but he alway took good care of you both”. He chuffed at the two youngsters happily and nuzzled them affectionately.

“Oh I do hope we go on an adventure on the tinies world one day!” Said Valentina happily as she stroked Shadow. Boris nodded “Oh I do hope so! As does Shadow here!” Both parents laughed “Well you never know! Now let’s get ready to feast” They all ate the Deer Vladimir hunted together as one happy family. Not knowing what adventures were to come for the two youngsters and the huge Grand Smilodon Shadow when they finally reached adulthood…
© Copyright 2023 Fenrir (UN: fenrisulfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fenrir has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043643