*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043700
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1043700 added January 31, 2023 at 9:19am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ January 26, 2023
Dear God,

There are those in the world who approach the day with contempt for the righteous, for the Living God, and for the Word that has created everything. The scorn that is in the people of "The Rebellion" is now evident in every arena of life where the church of America once held court, and exerted its power to disembowel evil schemes and every perverse idea and practice.

But it is for the Church in the this hour to be at odds with the scornful, rebellious people of “ease,” whose pride stirs up the wrath of God. The church’s mantel in the last minutes, of the last hour, of the last day, is to Fear God!

This means, the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ will Love what He loves, and hate what He hates. We are designed for this moment to be the restraint, even against the greatest hatred the church has ever experienced in its 2,020 year history.

Those who are at ease in this violent world hire more security, "gate" themselves off from the society they have poisoned with their lawlessness. And wonder why the curses they utter with profound dignity each day execute judgment on a seemingly innocent party in Monterey Park. It is not the gun that kills, but the mouth of the wicked that curses the good and the lawful.

PSALM 123:1-4

To You I lift up my eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens!

Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us, for we have had more than enough of contempt.

Our soul has had more than enough of the scorn of those who are at ease, of the contempt of the proud.

To You I lift up my eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens! upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us, for we have had more than enough of contempt.

Our soul has had more than enough of the scorn of those who are at ease, of the contempt of the proud.



O Lord, we need Your mercy more than ever. Deliver the righteous from the curses of the scornful, hateful and murderous that walk the streets of America. Dearest Lord, be Your church's forward and rearward guard, a shield to those who are blameless in their lives. Please comfort those who have lost loved ones in vicious attacks this week - In Monterey Park, CA - New York, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco and Seattle. May those who have been violated by the violent of this land receive Your peace and mercy. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)_(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_
 (YCM_@122313) 01.26.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043700