*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043755-Free-From-The-Law
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2223245
Enter into the Kingdom by the Blood of the Lamb
#1043755 added January 28, 2023 at 8:03am
Restrictions: None
Free From The Law
"But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. (Galatians 3:22)







         GALATIANS 3:23-26

Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.

So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.



The law still reigns supreme in the lives of those who have rejected the God of Abraham, the God of Israel, Adonai. The law's enslavement is graphically seen in the children of the 70's, 80's and 90's whose whole existence is based on pleasure, excitement, entertainment, and comfort.

Because of the law's precepts are never nul and void, repealed or amended in any way, a chasm is created between those who experience the true joy of living according to the commands of Christ Jesus (His disciples) and those who live according to the demands of the law.

Jesus' disciples live in the liberty of a holy life, set aside for God's purposes. They experience unspeakable joy.

Those who live life without God, doing all they can to erase His commandments from culture and society are ironically shackled to the law they despise because their hearts condemn them every moment for each wicked thought, profane word, and undisciplined action.

Yes, all mankind suffers under the loveless rulers of this world's systems. But Jesus' people know that the pain and sorrow of this micro-moment in eternity is a small thing compared to the love, joy and peace that will be ours for eternity in mansions of glory! Maranatha!




Thank You Father for Your covenant promise to provide a way to know Your truth and to be set free from the law's penitentiary. Please send harvesters into the fields to proclaim freedom for the captives and to make free those blinded by the lies of the enemy. In Jesus Name. Amen.



*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043755-Free-From-The-Law