*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043780
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1043780 added January 28, 2023 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Infinity Pool
It was Sunday, January 22, 2023, and you are waking up with yet, another nasty hangover! As you wake up, the room would be spinning a little as you try your best not to trip over a beer can and bust your humongous ass! As you walk out of your room, you clench your stomach and groan, not in pain, but from hunger...Apparently, smoking all that weed last night has given you the munchies! So, you decided to call up Uber Eats, and placed an order for a few big macs, a ton of fries and a large drink. You would then wait for hours for the food. Your girlfriend would notice you pacing around and ask what is going on. You tell her that your Uber Eats driver is not here yet and you are getting QUITE HANGRY! Eventually, you get fed up and start to place a report that your food is not there yet. The folks working at Uber Eats then ask for proof that the food has not arrived yet. This struck a nerve with you and you took pictures of your vacant front porch and your empty kitchen, and posting them with an angry tirade! Later that evening, as you finish up the report for Uber Eats, you then tell your girlfriend to get the SUV ready because you are planning to go get Chinese now. She starts to talk back.
"But honey, you are on a diet, you said so your-"
"I SAID GET THE SUV READY, I'M WANTING CHINESE!!!"

On Monday, January 23rd, 2023, you were planning a reservation at a fancy sandwich restaurant! Your girlfriend asks why you are booking reservations there and you told her that it was Jeffrey's favorite restaurant and you were once again trying to rekindle a friendship with him! After you book a table, you immediately called up Jeffrey's number. Surprisingly, he picks up the phone. "The fuck do you want this time dude?" "Yeah, we just booked a table at a certain sandwich shop, interested in meeting us th-" "Dude, listen, I appreciate you trying to be nice, but I've heard all of the horrible stuff you said about, and did to, those Indian people!" "OK, look, those people brainwashed my brother and are taking over our country and movie theaters and..." "How about you get a fucking life AND SOME FUCKING HELP!!!" He would then rudely hang-up on you! You let out a sigh of disappointment, but decided to go to the place with your family anyways!

Later, on Tuesday, January 24th, 2023, that night, you would somehow manage to sneak out of your house and into a vehicle and drive off. Your destination? A McDonald's! Ever since all those people in your family and your friends died from a heart attack while being quite obese, your doctor, as well as your girlfriend, has been REALLY cracking down on you and making you go on a diet by making you eat HEALTHY SHIT and trying to make you GO TO THE GYM WITH YOUR SISTER!!! You didn't want anything to do with that and started placing an order for a big mac. Even though you have seen many people, both family and friends, die of a heart attack with severe weight problems, while also watching a movie, not once, but TWICE, about a man DYING from health complications CAUSED BY SEVERE OBESITY, you still feel fine with ordering up a lot of food from McDonald's! After you drive back in, you manage to sneak into your own office at your house, lock the door, and begin to happily eat your hard-fought meal! You then start to figure out how to get rid of the 'evidence.' You decided that it would be too risky to go back outside and instead, threw all of the trash from McDonald's into the kitchen trash bin, slipped back into your room, and went to sleep.

On the morning of Wednesday, January 25th, 2023, you were rudely waken up when your girlfriend turns on all the lights in the bedroom and asks you to get up! She asks if you went somewhere last night, you said no. She then asks if you have sneaked off somewhere to get something to eat, such as a McDonald's. You hesitated at first, but then answer no. She then picks up a trash bag and dumps out the McDonald's trash, which include burger wrappers and McCafe cups. At this point, you realized that you have just been busted breaking your diet and now have to answer for it! You try to tell her that you were hungry, but she didn't buy it and yells at you some more, telling you that there are plenty of salads for you to eat that's in the fridge! This argument lasted all day and you were so mad about it that you just HAD to find a way to let out your anger! Instead of being mature about this and telling your girlfriend that you messed up and are owning up to your own mistakes, you decided to lash out against your asshole brother Ross, even though he had little to do with it! So, you whip out your camera, make a lengthy video about all the shit Ross has done in the past several years, all the way back to the early 2000s, then post the video onto Facebook. Of course, Ross would find out and reacts to it by poking fun of you for getting caught breaking your diet for the umpteenth time.

On Thursday, January 26th, 2023, you would be waking up to quite a number of notifications on both Facebook and Twitter. You would see that the asshole Ross is not only making his return to the International Movie Theater, but he has purchased tickets to see the new movie, "Infinity Pool!"
Screenshot of the trailer from the movie "Infinity Pool"

It didn't surprise you that the bastard would buy tickets to see a fucked up movie, but when he talked about going to see another Indian movie, it has caused your whole, entire family to become distraught with drama!

On Friday, January 27th, 2023, you would be woken up by a horrible noise. It was your front door getting kicked in and one of your windows getting smashed! You and your girlfriend panic as you realize you are getting robbed!
You look around and see that one of the thieves was the thick bitch from Wal-Mart the other day! You have heard rumors that she may be friends with that asshole Ross and may have a crush on him. She is also with a tall, buff, Mexican dude with a flag wrapped around his head, only showing his eyes. They would then proceed to steal some food, a handful of cash that was about several hundred dollars, and a couple of pair of your most expensive shoes! As you and your girlfriend look around your trashed up home, you decided that this was the last straw, and decided to go after your brother tonight!

That night, after the kids were put to bed, you two would drive over to the regular theater and, for the first time in quite some time, the theater was quite empty! You thought this day would never come back! You also spot a familiar looking service truck, meaning that Ross did show up, and he is here with his psychopathic friend! As you two get tickets, you two would approach the door and see the posters outside of the door.
First poster of the new movie, "Infinity Pool" The second poster of the new movie, "Infinity Pool"

After seeing these posters, your girlfriend would start to have second thoughts and ask if you could just drop it for tonight! You tell her no, that this must be done for your family's honor and you drag her inside! You two would go through the showroom's back entrance and discover it was just you two, and your brother Ross and his psychopath of a friend. The movie would start and go on without hindrance, but at times, your girlfriend would gag, and nearly hurl at times. During the second half of the movie, a group of teenagers would sneak up behind Ross and his friend with a BIG bucket of popcorn! They then proceeded to dump all of the popcorn on the two! Ross, of course, didn't flinch feeling all of the popcorn dumped on him. Probably because he was high as Hell on his anxiety medication. His friend however, noticed, looked at them with flame in his eyes and proceeded to chase them out of the theater! During the credits, while Ross is still stiff as a statue in his seat, you two would slip back out of the show room through the back door. As you two walk down the hall, you both let out a huge sigh of relief, saying, "Phew, we made it out. I think that was a close on-"
"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOU FAT FUCK?!?"

At that point, you and your girlfriend then go into a blind panic and storm out of the theater! You make it back into your SUV and take off before the psycho even got out of the theater! After you leave the theater, you would suddenly get pulled over by police! You ask the officer what the problem is and the officer said that you were seen trying to videotape in the movies again! You storm out of the SUV and try to say a few things to the cops, but end up getting tased again and dropping like a ton of bricks! Your girlfriend looks on in horror as you get cuffed!


As you get hauled off to jail again, Ross's date would post the following video as a reply to your latest post on Facebook!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043780