*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043852
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #2257987
The Trials of Chris-chan after he did the unspeakable.
#1043852 added January 29, 2023 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 11: A new year, a new court date!
It was January 25, 2023, and you are starting to get a bit nervous about the case review this Friday. You thought that this wouldn't happen until August, but Heilberg said that it was still going to happen. You let out a sigh, wishing that you were never in this mess to begin with. You had spent almost two years in this shit hole and you barely have any contact with the outside world. You have recently tried to contact your family again, but they still want nothing to do with you! You are also mad at Kenneth because, thanks to him, you are not allowed to send out a truck load of letters to your adoring followers and worshipers. Kenneth had apparently notified the authorities, as well as the dang, dirty prosecutor, about you trying to "bully your own mom" out of the house. First of all, YOU WERE NOT BULLYING HER, YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO COAX HER OLD ASS OUT OF THE HOUSE! Secondly, you were not being brutish in ANYWAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, YOU WERE JUST RECLAIMING YOUR STAKE AT THE HOLY TEMPLE! And third, you have EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AT HER! Not only did your mother allow her family to treat you so cruelly in the past year, but she allowed herself to be BEWITCHED BY WITCHCRAFT, AND FORCED TO MAKE A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU! You guess that she did try to keep herself from doing so, but that damn witch bitch Harriet probably forced her to do it!

On that fateful day on Friday, January 27, 2023, you were in the courtroom for your case review. You really hoped that they speed this through and allow you to go back home to your temple because not only have you missed out on quite a lot, but there are so many games you wanted to play on the switch and so many movies to watch! It makes your blood boil that not only did Sonic have a new movie come out last year, but a new game as well! You also tried to break out of Western State Hospital to see the movie, but got caught and was put in the restraint chair for the attempt! It also pisses you off that just shortly after your arrest, the ponies of Equestria was pretty much slaughtered and replaced with ugly looking computer animated ponies! And now, you hear that Super Mario himself is getting a movie now, and you really wish you could go and see it! But oh no, you had to get fucking betrayed by Null, Bella, AND THAT OLD BITCH THAT LIVES IN YOUR TEMPLE! Matter of fact, You aren't trespassed from the Holy Temple, SHE IS, AND SHE NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT NOW! After the case review goes through, you find out that it is getting continued and you flip your shit again! SUPER MARIO IS HAVING A MOVIE COMING OUT SOON, SONIC HAS A NEW MOVIE AND GAME ALSO, AND YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE NEW KIRBY GAME AS WELL!

As you get thrown back into your jail cell, you find out that your next "case review" date is on Valentine's Day...THE DAY YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND-FREE GIRL, NOT ROTTING AWAY IN THIS SHIT HOLE!

You plead with the guards and Heilberg to please let you have contact with the outside world again, but as soon as the door slams shut, you collapse onto your bed and cry into the pillow for the night...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043852