*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043908
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1043908 added January 30, 2023 at 5:12pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Infinity Pool part 2
It was Monday, January 30th, 2023, and you just got out of jail thanks to your kind, loving family. You are still shaken up from the experience because you got tazed Saturday night and spent all night screaming and crying in pain from the damn thing! Your family tried to threaten to sue the movie theater, but instead, they were told by police that you are being charged with "unlawful operation of a recording device!" When they told you that it was a felony, you all flipped your shit and went to an attorney's office. There, you sought out legal advice on what to do and what to expect if things go sideways. You were told that if convicted, you could spend up to five years in prison, with or without hard labor, or be fined up to $5000, or both. You did not like this answer and pleaded with the attorney to help you, but the attorney stated that the movie theater has quite a bit of evidence from the incident, including social media posts where you bragged about it!

You couldn't fucking believe it. You are facing serious prison time and a big, fat fine just for a little ol' incident! And this is because your brother would not stop hanging out with those damn foreigners! Seriously, if your father never died, if COVID-19 never came to this country, if you had slipped on some "rubber" and prevented yourselves from having kids, and that bastard NEVER SET FOOT IN THAT INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, THIS SHIT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED!!!

As you sit in your office, twitching heavily from stress, you would look around the walls and take some deep breaths as you silently pray for things to get better from here...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043908