*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043993-Regret-vs-Hope
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1043993 added February 1, 2023 at 11:26am
Restrictions: None
Regret vs. Hope
For BCoF: Prompt: In February there is everything to hope for and nothing to regret. by Patience Strong
Write about hope or regret.

Owl with signature


Jeremiah 29:11/ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord," Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."

Hope is a feeling mixed with desire and expectation. In my life I have hope about lots of different things. Some of them pertain to the way the USA will handle politics or foreign relations. Some of them pertain to things that need done to the house to keep it livable as I age, I also hope relationships with family members remain stable as I age.

Regret? I'm not sure about regret. Regret means to be disappointed over something. Unless it is something I can monetarily or momentarily fix I usually just shift regrets into the background of life. If it can't be fixed it isn't worth keeping relevant. I'm not really cold hearted about instances of regret only have to have a practical attitude about regrets.
If it can be fixed, I will work toward fixing it.

If you compare hope and regret; regret may be something expected, that just could not make its way into reality.

Stay warm winter is still buzzing around like a fly I want to swat.



© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043993-Regret-vs-Hope