*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044028
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1044028 added February 1, 2023 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
Month Of January
Prompt: How did the month of January go for you?

Not great. I had my teeth cleaned and had a dental exam. I have to have 2 cavities filled before I get knee surgery. I have an off and on UTI. Hopefully, my Doctor will have answers.

I went to Game Night and Church a couple of times. I got a new friend. The computer man's wife and I got to visit. We watched the last Jurassic World movie. We got a new computer. It is nice.

Writing. I just write on here. No plans to write any more novels. I entered The Bards Hall Contest. I had a new Merit Badge commissioned.

We had an ice storm. We are making it through winter. We took the carpeting out of the bathroom. The vinyl wood floor looks nice. That was my January.

Merit Badge in Purple Princess and Her Dragon
[Click For More Info]

Celebrating you and your creativity and kindness!  Here is your wonderful new merit badge, a shining and gorgeous gift to all who receive it.  Thank you for your friendship of so many years and all the gifts that go with it.  To my writing buddy with love and so much appreciation!  *^*Heartv*^**^*Heartb*^*

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044028