*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044073
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1044073 added February 3, 2023 at 8:13am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ February 2, 2023
*Heart* Dear God,

It is written in
Psalm 138:3 - "In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul."


Thank You for doing that for me. Though every day, You fill my heart with joy, sometimes, when I think about my generation's maniacal murderous desire for "innocent blood," I am shaken. Like deep down shaken.

The sins that lead to an unwanted pregnancy are all around, and I cry out to You for it to stop. I remember the days when this barbarism wasn't sanctioned by my government and paid for by my taxes.

I was more carefree, because I wasn't part of a KKK type execution system. Yes, there were other atrocities that made the church withdraw from culture, even as it does now, but the godly weren't tainted by the shame of sexual immorality and its aftermath...at least, not like today. Rampant iniquity ushers the souls of all mankind just a little closer to dementia, depression and self destruction.

So, yes, be my strength today Dear God and bring my soul into a place of rest from the battles that are going on in the heavenlies over the unborn; "unborn Johnny" and "unborn Elizabeth." They are truly Yours today O Lord.


ACTS 2:36 & 38-40

Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself.”

And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying, “save yourselves from this crooked generation.”.



Thank You Lord for Jesus, the Messiah, the Christ, for through Him, there is salvation from "this crooked generation." Thank You for Your Holy Spirit who opens Your Word to the Divine Truth of how the righteous are to live. Thank You Holy Spirit for Your ever present comfort. You are my reason to smile, and sing and dance today. Bless You!


*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)_(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_
 (YCM_@122313) 02.02.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044073