*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044202
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1044202 added February 3, 2023 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - A Knock at the Cabin
It was Friday, February 3rd, 2023, and boy this has been a rough week for you! Ever since you found out that you could be facing several years imprisonment, you haven't been sleeping that well. As a matter of fact, there was one night in particular this week where you were just driving your girlfriend mad! One night, you decided to sit down on a fold-out chair while sitting next to the bedroom door while nervous as all Hell!
The first picture taken of a piggy being paranoid. Taken around 3 in the morning. Here, the piggy is arguing with his girlfriend because she can't sleep.

She would plead with you to please turn the lights off, but you were so wide awake that you didn't feel the need to! She would then start yelling about the lights and you soon get fed up and turn the lights off...but not before you decided to turn on the TV instead!
Here, the scared little piggy decides to watch some TV, keeping his girlfriend up.

At this point, your girlfriend snaps and tells you to either get a hotel room or go into the other room and watch TV. You yell back, "FINE!" before you storm out and start to watch TV in the other room. The next day, your girlfriend would find you, still asleep while sitting in a chair. She asks if you are OK and you say that everything is fine!

Back to today, you were looking up your asshole brother's Twitter feed to see if anything is happening and, sure enough, he was talking about going to see another horror movie, "Knock at the Cabin."


You then decided to start getting your camera and equipment ready! Your girlfriend asks what you are doing and you tell her to put the kids to bed, you are going to try to get vengeance against that asshole brother of yours again. She begins to worry and say, "OK honey, this is what got you into legal trouble last time, and if you are convicted of it, you could spend several years in prison and..."
"BITCH, I SAID PUT THE KIDS TO BED, WE ARE GOING AFTER MY ASSHOLE BROTHER!

After you two arrive at the movie theater, you would once again see his psychopathic friend's service truck and begin to feel some dread! You would once again notice that the movie theater is quite empty again and you buy the movie tickets. You would eventually see the two again in, once again, an empty showroom! Throughout the movie, you would see that Ross is once again, stiff as a log, because he is high once again on his anxiety meds! Things would be seeming to go back to normal as you two start to leave. Just as you two walk down the hallway, you would hear some yelling again.
"YOU JUST DON'T GODDAMN LEARN, DO YOU FAT ASS!?!"

You two would once again go into a state of panic and flee the building and drive out of the parking lot before anything happens again! Just as you two get several miles away from the movie theater, you would get an alarming text from your sister. She wanted you to come over to her house, PRONTO! After you arrive, you would find out some shocking news...she has spent the PAST WEEK in a PSYCH WARD!


You ask how the Hell that happened and she tells you a chilling story. It started last weekend when she was with your brother when the two of you was following Ross to the International Movie Theater. After the two arrived, he would get out and go over to his date's car and try to get Ross out, but ended up getting knocked out by his date! You stayed in the hummer and watched in horror as your brother is woken up and arrested, just for a false claim of trying to pull Ross out of the car and beat him up! You would wait until the cops are long gone before you get out of the hummer and head into the theater. As you approach, security immediately started to surround you, KNOWING you are Ross's sister and telling you that if you are there to cause a scene, to please leave immediately! You would then snap, push some staff members aside, and only made it about a few steps into the lobby before security tackled you and detained you! The cops would come back and pick you up, pressing some minor charges against you! This caused you to spend a weekend in jail! Monday morning, because you didn't really hurt anyone or did any property damage, the charges got dropped...however, because of your outburst in the lobby, the cops are sending you to a psych ward instead! You lose your shit again and scream and holler as you are dragged out of your cell into a cop car, and from the cop car to a psych ward! During your nightmarish stay, you would be diagnosed with all kinds of mental illnesses, including Anxiety! Just like Ross! And now, you have to take this medication to help keep your sanity in check!

After hearing your sister tell her horrible story, your blood is once again boiling as you really wanted to go back to that horrible place and teach those fucking assholes a lesson for mistreating your sister like this!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044202