*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044313-Bear-Hair-Everywhere-WC-305-Rated-E
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2268413
A place to keep my entries for various contests and challenges
#1044313 added February 5, 2023 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Bear Hair Everywhere (WC 305 Rated E)
P9. Animals you shouldn’t have as pets:

Top of the list would be a polar bear. Why? Because they don't do well in homes, they need it much cooler than most people can tolerate and they shed horribly.

Actually, I don’t care what kind of animal “you” have as a pet as long as your pet doesn’t pose a risk to other people. If you want a big cat or a bear, go for it, but you better be able to care for it, provide adequate habitat, and not have it endanger others. Oh, and if you get killed, don’t be complaining to me.

I’m a dog person. I have always connected to canines and may have a bit of wolf blood myself. I also love cats, not as much as dogs, but they rank a close second. Unfortunately, many years back, we had a female cat that became pregnant. I know, she didn’t just become this way, but I’m not going into details about how she got that way. She had the kittens in the winter, so we closed off the back porch for her, she had food and shelter, it was warm, and it was secluded for her. After she had the kittens, I became allergic to felines. I don’t understand it, but all those puddin-heads must have triggered it somehow.

I know, I’m supposed to be writing about what animals shouldn’t be pets. Since the list is too long, I thought I’d list which two animals should be pets.

For those of you who are responsible pet owners outside of these two, I do not intend to offend, and I know little of pets outside of these two critter types. I just voice my thoughts on what I prefer.


A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2023 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044313-Bear-Hair-Everywhere-WC-305-Rated-E