*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044441
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#1044441 added February 9, 2023 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
365 Days of Blessing _ February 5, 2023
*Heart* Dear God,

Holy Father, thank You for a beautiful Sabbath day, a day dedicated to rest and restoration. I speak blessings over my dear pastors and their wives and the elders of Destiny Church. What a powerful day of worship and praise! Thank You for Eliot Lord. Please bless Jen, Beckham, and Harbor and their newest addition Father. Give them more time together as they too learn to war in the Spiritual realms and take every thought captive to the glory of Christ Jesus. I am blessed to see their amazing transformation as leaders in the Body of Christ. Please shield them.

Thank You too for more revelation on being the Bride. The Messiah's Bride, for whom He is returning. I am delighted to work with my mind, hands and fingers to picture this event: the Groom, Christ Jesus, coming back for His Bride, the Church. All Hail King Jesus.


SONG OF SOLOMON 4:10-12

How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than any spice! Your lips drip nectar, my bride; honey and milk are under your tongue; the fragrance of your garments is like the fragrance of Lebanon. A garden locked is my sister, my bride, a spring locked, a fountain sealed.



In days of old their was a price for the Bride that made the community of the families know her value, in the eyes of the fathers, in the eyes of the betrothed. What price did Jesus Christ pay for His Bride? Everything. He paid everything He had, His blood, His body, His dignity and self-worth. He died not as a valiant warrior, but as a criminal. The Church's value, and worth is not defined by the pastors, or apostles or elders who lead her, but is defined by the price Jesus paid. He paid it all, that we may be a church, a people, holy, sanctified, righteous and pure, set aside for the great and glorious Wedding Feast of Lamb. Thank You Father for paying the price for the Church! Thank You for coming again soon to take us to our new home with You!


*Music2*~Kenword~*Music2* *Mugr*

 
         Signature For IWG         Merit Badge in Inspirational W G
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Inspirational ~W~G~" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1990737] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs
*Music2**Music1**Music2* *Music2**Music1**Music2*
 
♫~ Kenword~♫
 
(101@100513)_(101x2@030614)_(101x3@021515)_(101x4@111615)_(100x6 031820)_
 (YCM_@122313) 02.05.23
(Recognition 300 11.29.22)

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044441