*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044501-Artificial-Intelligence-Rated-E
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1044501 added February 10, 2023 at 2:52pm
Restrictions: None
Artificial Intelligence (Rated E)
Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar / Share the Love Event

Merit Badge in The Blogging Banana Bar
[Click For More Info]

    Congratulations & Thank You   

  from       Andre      

For competing the full four weeks of the Non-Judgmental Blogging Event in January 2023. 

Please show your badge when entering the Banana Bar and join others in the  Banana Bloggers' Lounge .

 Your blogging is always welcome at  [Link To Item #1985857] .  Owl with signature

MY CHOICE 1: An example of Artificial Intelligence on the move.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technology moving toward machines, that process large amounts of data,and are able to do tasks that people normally do. Programmed to think like humans and immtate the actions of humans these machines will be able to step into places humans now fill in the job market. It is considered a fact that these machines will create new jobs.

Some of the relevant categories of software for machines, are Narrow AI, Artificial Super AI (ASI), and Artificial General Intelligence (AGI).

In the world of computer searches Google has reigned at the top for many years.

Bing, used with Microsoft Edge is going to make a try to gain some respect in the field of information searches. Microsoft is trying out a new OPEN AI's ChatGPT tool. The new Bing presents written summaries of the search results along with references. The search can be extended with a chat to ask questions. You can ask the chatbot to shop for a new appliance or write an email for you. It may be able to plan meals and menus. Other types of information to make life easier will be available as you learn to ask the right question and rely on the AGI Tool.

If this is a competition, Google is still in the game. Their Chatbot is named Bard. Like ChatGPT, BARD is going to chat about the searches being made. Both Chatbots will use your specific language to respond to questions.

Presently, a new Bing will be released from Microsoft. It will contain the new OPEN AI CHATGPT TOOL. You will pay to get it.

When Google releases Bard it will be free and integrated into the Google system. Bard uses LaMDA technology. Presently, Bard is only being used by testers trusted by Google.

All Word Count by WDC:340
.
References:

Definition of Artificial Intelligence from Bing
www.cnn.com: article about Microsoft's new OPEN AI CHATGPT TOOL
www. tomsguide.com: article about Googles Bard

© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044501-Artificial-Intelligence-Rated-E