*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044593
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1044593 added February 11, 2023 at 1:27am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Outwaters
It was Thursday, February 9th, 2023, and this has been quite a terrible week for you. Ever since your girlfriend got a black eye, she has done nothing but play Fortnite, drink "White Claw" beer, and smoke weed. She would occasionally eat some pizza, but that would be about it! You occasionally plead with her to just get over the incident, but she just tells you that she did get over it...even though you know better...

The next day, on Friday, February 10th, 2023, You would be just on the verge of tearing your hair out when your girlfriend's mom comes over. She said she is dropping by because the two of you have gone radio silent on social media and haven't posted anything all week! You tell her that since an incident last weekend, your girlfriend has been glued to Fortnite. Eventually, after some "convincing", she would get your girlfriend to get up and go get the kids to take them out of the house and to a park, since during this time, they hardly ever left the house during this "turmoil." You would take the kids to the park and nothing of note happened, but after a couple of hours, you felt a familiar growl in your stomach...it was your gut telling you that it's hungry and wants some food! Your family then decides to go to Chili's!


It was your asshole brother's favorite place to eat back in the day! So you decided to go over to it. As your group approaches, you notice that the place is quite packed! That's funny, last time anyone was here, hardly anyone was here eating! You just shrugged your shoulders and you proceeded to go inside. After you go inside, the hostess tells you that it might be an hour long wait for a table. You were OK with this, but your girlfriend on the other hand, not so much. She ran up to the hostess and asks to speed up the seating process, because she is hungry and she got mouths to feed. As the two debate, someone pulls out a phone and starts to video tape while calling your girlfriend a "Karen!" That was, THE WRONG MOVE! She would freeze, look over at the teen with the Iphone, and would start yelling, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A KAREN YOU FUCKING BRAT?!?" Thankfully, you were able to hold her back! Unfortunately, your group had to leave before police arrived! Her mother than asks if there is another place you can eat at. You think of a certain Mexican restaurant.
El Paso Mexican Restaurant Sign

The first thing you would notice is that one of the windows has a bullet hole in it! A staff member said that someone got mad while drunk one night and tried to shoot a bartender over a disagreement with a tab. Your group just shrugs and quickly go inside and get a table. While seated, a certain worker would bombard you with questions in regards to Ross again because he stopped by earlier that week for a burrito and he looked a bit worn out. You told him that you didn't know and he was probably worn out from stocking up his storm shelter. While everyone is eating their food, you would check in on the prick in question and see he is seeing another horror movie, "The Outwaters!"
Movie Poster for the new movie "The Outwaters!"

You were just about to get your camera and equipment ready, but your girlfriend immediately pulls the plug on it, saying, "Sorry honey, as much as you want to pursue this quest of yours, I'm not in the mood for it!" You panic and try to plead with her, telling her that he is THE REASON why she is in the miserable mess she is right now! She just rolls her eyes and says, "Sorry, just take us home!" You let out a defeated sigh before giving in and driving your group home. After you get home, you would slip into your office and pull out old videos. Videos of your late father! You pull out the ones where you and your father are eating BBQ pizza at a restaurant several years ago, just MONTHS before his death. As you watch, you bust out into tears and pound on your desk, wondering just WHY your father was taken from you SO SOON?!? If he was still here, COVID wouldn't be a thing, you wouldn't forget to put on some "rubber" which would prevent you from having little shits to take care of and, of course, STOPPING YOUR ASSHOLE BROTHER FROM BRINGING ALL THIS PAIN AND MISERY TO YOUR FAMILY BY HANGING OUT WITH FOREIGNERS!!!

As you continue to cry up a river in your office while watching old videos of your late father, your girlfriend would hop back onto Fortnite while drinking down more "White Claw" beer and smoking weed...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044593