*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044841-AdultRomantic-Content-Bonus-just-because
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #2288868
This is a bit of working with the prompts that are from the "Happy Anniversary" calendar.
#1044841 added February 14, 2023 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
Adult/Romantic Content *Bonus just because*
I wrote something (product review) on my adult website a few days ago, and I want to say how it can be really scary to write even the most "tame" stuff, in that kind of area, as it can get some really very much unwanted attention, of the "how dare you?" sort, and it can be not safe and not really that easy to know what may or may not be safe.

There is content here that is much more not safe for... well anything to be honest than I'm comfortable with, but I don't really want them (unless it's genuinely harmful content written likely with being harmful in mind) to not be able to write here.

For one thing, as soon as you start to make it so that people are self censoring in a space, then it can become easy for those who want to write stuff that maybe *does* need to see the light of day, and needs people who may actually not very much like it, be able to comment on it, or otherwise address it to end up going somewhere that they may just *not* have to worry that their harmful attitudes actually get questioned.

There "aught" to be romantic stuff all around here today. And I suspect there is. I haven't looked. I'm not sure I want to look. A lot of it may be stuff that I would feel rather uncomfortable about. But what I *like* I suspect that a lot of people do feel uncomfortable about...

But I did want to just have a bit of a "think down" of just some of what might be the thinking about adult content. So... What do you think?

© Copyright 2023 Jigme Datse (UN: jigmedatse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jigme Datse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044841-AdultRomantic-Content-Bonus-just-because