*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044924-Who-to-Love
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1044924 added February 16, 2023 at 7:41am
Restrictions: None
Who to Love?
prayer prompt
Pray for your country.

blog prompt
Do you think it is right or wrong to live an alternative lifestyle such as LGBTQ?



This is quite the question. In the past, I would have "bible-thumped" someone and condemned them to hell. I know what the OT says about homosexuality. I also know that Jesus "ate with publicans and sinners" but was without sin. I have a hard time with this. We are supposed to love everybody - and that means everybody. We are supposed to be Light in a dark world, and be examples of Christ.

While I do not practice this lifestyle, I know that others do. I have personal experience with those who are of this persuasion. Do I judge them or condemn them to hell? That is not my job. My job is to love them unconditionally, and leave the rest of it to God. I believe God's word. I also believe we are to be compassionate to others, as we've not walked in their shoes. Prayer is vital, Love is vital, and leaving the rest to God is vital.

I don't want to sound wishy-washy, but I also don't want to be a "Pharisee". Clear as mud, yet?


signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044924-Who-to-Love